Obama and Taxes

+1 for less government

I know I will take heat for it but here's a couple of this country's problems today.

#1. We need to be more God serving and less self serving

#2. We need to be more self sufficient and less government dependant

#3. We need to become more responsible and held accountable for our personal actions. Just because you were bullied as a kid isn't reason enough to draw disability from the Gov.

#4. Spanking works, time out doesn't (not to be confused with abuse)

#5. You want something, get it the old fashioned way, work for it

#6. Prison should be a punishment not a plush rec club, if it were not pleasant more people would work harder to never return

#7. Welfare agencies should have a task force that does home visits, if you are abusing the system you get cut from the program. Drug testing would be mandatory as well, I have to pass one to keep drawing my check.

#8. If you are a fugitive from justice you can't draw welfare. If the courts issue a warrant for your arrest the welfare office should be allowed to provide the police with the address of where your check is mailed.

#9. Kids will be kids, they are active, they are rowdy, they love to run and jump. This isn't a disease it is normal, refer back to #4 as medication will make them less active and that results in obesity.

#10. You want to file a frivilous lawsuit, filing fees should be $25,000 payable by the attorney filing the case, if they win it is returned, if they lose they are out 25K. This would prevent some of the BS suits filed every day.

+ 100 kabilliontrillion:laugh::thumbsup::beerchug: :agree:

and number 11- repeat #1

Whomever accepts the commander in chief position is going to have a very large job reuniting a country divided over this election.

I thought the 2000 election with all the back and forth and vote count questioning between George W. and Gore was brutal! This year's election seems to be getting everyone in an uproar.

I must say that I felt Obama's choice of a VP running mate seemed rather odd. He has been campaigning tirelessly for "change", but chooses another old fart politician that just regurgitates what he thinks the American People want to hear. This is supposedly everything Obama stands against. I think it will be very interesting to see who McCain puts on his ticket. I hate that we are so close to election and only just now finding out the VP choices.
Either way, I believe the country has made their choices and the VP ticket will not make any significant difference to them.

Wanna bet?

YES I DO !!!!!

Not to Bring RACE in the Picture but someone ALLREADY DID. All of US Americans are a Little Racist to a point. So when the Curtain Falls on the Voting Booth in November We are going to VOTE for the Sure Thing. I don't care what your Friends, Family or Aquantences say . Most Americans Will Vote for MCCAIN :beerchug:

The TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES but it is what it is.............

Geebus man, gmmech07 (this) was his 'comparison' I believe.

In re: "Now try to remember another side:
John Adams, Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, FDR"

These were all NON military leaders that, arguably, did pretty well while in office...as 'compared' to those like Pot and Castro who (were) in the military and (didn't) fare very well. Worldwide history has shown over and over that the 'citizens' for the most part, are the ones that should be in charge...of the citizenry. Now, don't take (that) the wrong way either because I liked Ike and had nothing against Grant either, and thought they were good generals (for the most part). I DON'T however, think G'dubya's military experience has benifitted this country one iota!

Last edited:
All I can say is it seems to be the norm that if you want to run for politics you should join the military in some form or another. It adds a positive mark to your resume .

That and you never know when you will need to sign for your own purple heart medals.. :whistle:

Vic I agree with you 100%, it's a shame that people are so close minded in this day and time that they still have a color barrier. I don't care how much they say they don't, it's obvious they do. Being Black myself it's very obvious. Unless you're super rich, McCain isn't going to do anything for you. Better wake up and smell the coffee.:poke:

Last edited:
while McCain was in a sound proof room,
McCains camp has admitted he was not in a sound proof room he was in a car on the way to the event.

As far as the smaller government argument, has the current regime made government bigger or smaller?

McCains camp has admitted he was not in a sound proof room he was in a car on the way to the event.

As far as the smaller government argument, has the current regime made government bigger or smaller?

Ummm, how many tax cuts did Bush give us again?? Last I knew the middle class benefited from each of these. Tax cuts are considered making government smaller aren't they??

Another thing Bush gave us was several supreme court justices. Think for a second if Gore or Kerry had been elected who would have been put on the Supreme Court. Then think back to the case just a couple months ago where they ruled on the second amendment. Think how different that could have been. Oh and where is that push to overturn Roe Vs. Wade like the Democrats all told you would happen.

It's time this country open their eyes, look past the propaganda and start thinking. We use the economy and our comfort level as a thermometer as to who we believe should be in office. Just think back and wonder how much different this world would have been had this country decided that in 1942 we had lost too many soldiers and the war was costing too much money so we just pulled out. Ask yourselves what those who died in WWI and WWII , as well as other wars to protect our freedoms, think of our country today and some of the paths we have allowed it to take.

At the end of the day, a true leader makes the hard choices, the ones that sometimes aren't popular, but sticks to them because they are the right thing to do.

Cant we all just get along? Sadly racism in SOME forms still exists...but I dont think this will be the main driver for people NOT voring for Obama, case in point, I have conducted my OWN poll with MANY people I know, men, women, black, white hispanic, etc. overwhelmingly people stated to me that it wasnt a race thing.. the name they threw up the most to prove THEY would vote for a Black candidate? Believe it or not, Colin Powell. I would have to agree, there's something about Obama people just dont seem to trust...and at the end of the day you will vote with your gut, thats all that matters.
Oh that, and that many have died to make sure we have the freedom to rant, dicuss, argue and fight about it, but to ensure that we have a CHOICE is why they have sacrificed...
My heartfelt thanks goes to our Honorable men and women currently serving in the Armed Forces, and to those who have paid the price in the past to preserve our freedoms...:bowdown:

You forgot to mention that he is BLACK.

1. Black.
2. Name Obama!?!?! Hussein????
3. Democrat.
4. Young ans successful.

Noooooo... we need an old fart who doesn`t give a shid what people of this country want. Another 10 years of meaningless war.

As always... I am with you!

Cant we all just get along? Sadly racism in SOME forms still exists...but I dont think this will be the main driver for people NOT voring for Obama, case in point, I have conducted my OWN poll with MANY people I know, men, women, black, white hispanic, etc. overwhelmingly people stated to me that it wasnt a race thing.. the name they threw up the most to prove THEY would vote for a Black candidate? Believe it or not, Colin Powell. I would have to agree, there's something about Obama people just dont seem to trust...and at the end of the day you will vote with your gut, thats all that matters.
Oh that, and that many have died to make sure we have the freedom to rant, dicuss, argue and fight about it, but to ensure that we have a CHOICE is why they have sacrificed...
My heartfelt thanks goes to our Honorable men and women currently serving in the Armed Forces, and to those who have paid the price in the past to preserve our freedoms...:bowdown:

Colin Powell would be great. But if it were him, I guarantee you there would be a lot of the the same BS going on. People would find a reason to not like him as they try to with Obama.

The sad message underneath it all is the majority of you all and the many other are screaming that "we (The United States) are not ready for anything close to a Black President".

So sad, Obama is actually mixed. No one ever talk about his white roots.

Also, sad that most of us on here will never see eye to eye on this issue, but we would crack a Harley rider's azz if we saw them tip over another board members Busa. So YES, I guess we all are prejudice to some extent.

Obama REALLY can make a difference and that is what scares most of you. People hate change.

Y'ALL QUIT THE FAKE AZZ POLITICAL ARGUMENTS AND ADMIT THAT YOU DON'T LIKE OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS HALF BLACK.

That statement may not apply to every board member, but I would be the dayum fool if I knew that wasn't how at least some of you feel.

Obama 08, Let's Roll

Last edited:
I have to say I read the Obama "Blue Print for change" Scares the heck out of me. Every year is to vote on the lesser of the evils. Don't we ever get the best of the best.

It wont matter which of those 2 win. We will continue in this country living against what the Constitution says.

What a waste election after election. Doesnt matter if its a Republican or Democrat... country will not get any better. Look at how successful both parties have been in the past.

Why do we pay taxes anyways on our income when the Constituion says we shouldn't be taxed on our labor. Even the military who defend this country have to pay taxes on money that supposedly came from taxes to pay them. Retarded

This post makes the most sence here. Thank you Sir! And thank you for serving our "what used to be" great country. I know you played in the sandbox man. Dont think that guys like me forget what you did!!!!:bowdown:

Thank you for that...

Vote for the President who lives by the Constitution of the United States.

America needs a lot of work. Eliminating Income Tax will be a start. Stop giving free money to so many countries around the world. Slowdown trade with countries like China and start producing more of our own goods. Put the blame on the Mexican government and penalize them for our every illegal mexican that crosses our southern border. Remember, Mexico did not support the U.S. after Sep 11 either.

I could go on and on but rest my case with these comments before I make enemies.

We should not be paying any Income Tax period. Read our Constitution. Yeah I know of 1913... The single worst action against the future of our country.

Thank you for that...

Vote for the President who lives by the Constitution of the United States.

America needs a lot of work. Eliminating Income Tax will be a start. Stop giving free money to so many countries around the world. Slowdown trade with countries like China and start producing more of our own goods. Put the blame on the Mexican government and penalize them for our every illegal mexican that crosses our southern border. Remember, Mexico did not support the U.S. after Sep 11 either.

I could go on and on but rest my case with these comments before I make enemies.

We should not be paying any Income Tax period. Read our Constitution. Yeah I know of 1913... The single worst action against the future of our country.

Now does anyone see how much this man makes sence?
You are soo much on track Sir! ppl hate to hear the truth, but I always wanna hear it. I'm soo sick of living in a world where everything has to be "politically right"! WTF? This country has lost it's balls!!!!

Now does anyone see how much this man makes sence?
You are soo much on track Sir! ppl hate to hear the truth, but I always wanna hear it. I'm soo sick of living in a world where everything has to be "politically right"! WTF? This country has lost it's balls!!!!

Yes tht is why the country has been talking with a high pitch for years.

Back