Lie Lies and More Lies

If Obama says something that isn't true, is it a lie or a mistake? I think Obama's comment of his grandfather is more than just a gaffe. I can understand the verbal and mental mistakes, but saying that his grandfather saved the Jews in Auschwitz and then, saying how mentally disturbed he was when he came home is not a simple mistake. This comment is on the brink of Hillary Clinton's sniper fire comment, yet the liberal media made a big issue of this cause they don't want to expose Obama for what he truly is.

Got it wrong. It's gotta be a lie about McCain:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am leaving for work. You guys decide who is right or wrong. I know who I am voting for anyways.

If Obama says something that isn't true, is it a lie or a mistake? I think Obama's comment of his grandfather is more than just a gaffe. I can understand the verbal and mental mistakes, but saying that his grandfather saved the Jews in Auschwitz and then, saying how mentally disturbed he was when he came home is not a simple mistake. This comment is on the brink of Hillary Clinton's sniper fire comment, yet the liberal media made a big issue of this cause they don't want to expose Obama for what he truly is.

I am sure we can find embellishments by both candidates. What but that has nothing to do with the issues.

Moreover do you really think there is any real substance to what you pointed out? If there was, wouldn't the McCain spin machine focus on that and not bother to lie about Obama's position on the issues?

Think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have read your post a couple times and I fail to see exactly wher he is lying. I terms of Iraq it makes sense now to wait until an new administration is in place so a delay in discussion is reasonable.

Where are the lies?

:rofl: forget Arizona, look what he did for you Country!

Ah what exactly did he do? Serve as a prisoner of war? I agree he should be honored for what he gave but that honor sould not entitle him to be president.

I have read your post a couple times and I fail to see exactly wher he is lying. I terms of Iraq it makes sense now to wait until an new administration is in place so a delay in discussion is reasonable.

Where are the lies?

Well they aren't about McCain, so I wouldn't worry about it.:whistle:

Where are they period?

Show me one quote from you post that illustrates a lie Obama told.

The whole thing. He makes promises in his speeches about withdrawing the troops, yet behind the scenes he is trying to get it delayed? So it's not a lie per se, it's just being deceitful to the American citizens.

The whole thing. He makes promises in his speeches about withdrawing the troops, yet behind the scenes he is trying to get it delayed? So it's not a lie per se, it's just being deceitful to the American citizens.

Did you even read your post??? He wants to dely discussion until after a new administration is in place. THAT IS SMART. He still wants a 2010 pull out. It is the author's opinion the 2010 pull out time is not possible.

You even admit he is not lying.

McCain lies to your face to pander you into voting for him and this is the best you can do? Who is drinking the kool aid now?

Did you even read your post??? He wants to dely discussion until after a new administration is in place. THAT IS SMART. He still wants a 2010 pull out. It is the author's opinion the 2010 pull out time is not possible.

You even admit he is not lying.

McCain lies to your face to pander you into voting for him and this is the best you can do? Who is drinking the kool aid now?

How is that smart? It's retarded. It's saying "Hey lets delay this, on the chance that I might get elected" And then what happens when he doesn't win(he wont)?

And as far as drinking koolaid - I'v been drinking Captains koolaid for years now, but I really dont see what that has to do with any of this.

Good grief, ALL POLITICIANS lie, end of controversy :rofl:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky" :laugh: Yes, I'm cracking myself up here today...

How is that smart? It's retarded. It's saying "Hey lets delay this, on the chance that I might get elected" And then what happens when he doesn't win(he wont)?

And as far as drinking koolaid - I'v been drinking Captains koolaid for years now, but I really dont see what that has to do with any of this.

No, never said until he gets elected he pointed out that the Bush administration is outgoing and potentially weak. It is why out going administrations are considered "Lame Ducks". It is smart to wait because the new administration will be there to see the policy all the way through rather than have to work with something established by a former administration.

Kool-aid was a (possibly bad) Fox news reference...

Good grief, ALL POLITICIANS lie, end of controversy :rofl:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky" :laugh: Yes, I'm cracking myself up here today...

That was Clinton.

It seems to be easy to say they all lie but harder to prove it....Unless you are trying to show McCain's lies, that is easy...

I am sure we can find embellishments by both candidates. What but that has nothing to do with the issues.

Moreover do you really think there is any real substance to what you pointed out? If there was, wouldn't the McCain spin machine focus on that and not bother to lie about Obama's position on the issues?

Think about it.
it is not the specific lie, it is the character flaw that did it in the first place..

BUT more important explain to me why:

you come on here trolling for fights in 90% of your posts, what gives? if you are so dang worried about your buddy Obama, go join his political campaign and help him out..

I can assure you that your posts here do nothing but firm up support for his opponent.. If you were really trying to help him, you would figure out what "Good" he really had planned, instead it is just defense of a lot of garbage..

This is obviously the wrong forum for you.. look at the mock vote.. running over 70% conservative vote? you are going to accomplish what here?

Oh, prove that you can explain Obama's views better than he can?

doubt it.... you still come off just looking like you are just trolling for a fight on every post...

My vote stays the same, nicest boobs.. (and you are getting closer)

gb_large_tile.gif

That was Clinton.

It seems to be easy to say they all lie but harder to prove it....Unless you are trying to show McCain's lies, that is easy...

I'm not choosing sides...they ALL LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL for the infamy of being elected...and I was well aware of who said that quote up there...just find it funny, you know, the lies, or half-truths, whatever they call it nowadays :p

Here we go again. Well me start off by saying that if you think for one second that Obama does not lie or has not lied you are a fool. Both McCain and Obama have their fair share of lies about each other this is what they do when they are running for the Big Seat. Me personally I do not believe a word that comes out either one of their mouths just for the simple fact that 99.9% of the time when a Politican opens his mouth that is what comes spewing out is lies. Next on the agaenda is what has Obama relly done for this country NOTHING in fact he wants to reduce the number of government jobs, eliminate nuclear weapons, and god knows what else this is the one major factor that will keep me from voting for his butt. We are the GREATEST NATION in the world and if he does this kind of thing guess what Bub we leave ourselves open for an attack on OUR SOIL!!!! Me personally I will stick with the lesser of 2 evils :welcome:

Dude, do you really HAVE a bike? Or are you a paid (or worse, 'true believer') of the Obama for President spin machine? I've seen few posts about Hayabusas, but most are political rants...

Here we go again. Well me start off by saying that if you think for one second that Obama does not lie or has not lied you are a fool. Both McCain and Obama have their fair share of lies about each other this is what they do when they are running for the Big Seat. Me personally I do not believe a word that comes out either one of their mouths just for the simple fact that 99.9% of the time when a Politican opens his mouth that is what comes spewing out is lies. Next on the agaenda is what has Obama relly done for this country NOTHING in fact he wants to reduce the number of government jobs, eliminate nuclear weapons, and god knows what else this is the one major factor that will keep me from voting for his butt. We are the GREATEST NATION in the world and if he does this kind of thing guess what Bub we leave ourselves open for an attack on OUR SOIL!!!! Me personally I will stick with the lesser of 2 evils :welcome:

Then show me where he has out and out lied in the fashion the McCain has, or do you just not care?

If you believe all they do is lie how do you choose a candidate?

Anyhow you say: "In fact he wants to reduce the number of government jobs" .... I thought Obama was for larger government wouldn't reducing the number of government jobs shrink government?

Do you even take the time to understand the issues?

Last edited:
Back