Lie Lies and More Lies

it is not the specific lie, it is the character flaw that did it in the first place..

BUT more important explain to me why:

you come on here trolling for fights in 90% of your posts, what gives? if you are so dang worried about your buddy Obama, go join his political campaign and help him out..

I can assure you that your posts here do nothing but firm up support for his opponent.. If you were really trying to help him, you would figure out what "Good" he really had planned, instead it is just defense of a lot of garbage..

This is obviously the wrong forum for you.. look at the mock vote.. running over 70% conservative vote? you are going to accomplish what here?

Oh, prove that you can explain Obama's views better than he can?

doubt it.... you still come off just looking like you are just trolling for a fight on every post...

My vote stays the same, nicest boobs.. (and you are getting closer)

gb_large_tile.gif

The Charactor flaw?????????

Are you kidding??? What about the character flaw that is illustrated by the out and out lies you are being told by McCain? Seriously. I mean we are not talking about embellishing we are talking about lies, period. No wiggle room.

How is presenting a position (McCain Lies) then supporting that position with fact, and asking for a counter position "trolling for a fight" ? Unless of course you are so incapable of defending your position that you have to resort to personal attacks.

If presenting to you that McCain is untrustworthy, makes you want to support him more, what does that say about you? Well is says that either you have no problem voting for a liar or you somehow believe that his pattern of lying will end once he is elected.

In terms of presenting the good Obama will do just look to his web site. He lists his position on all the issues.

It amazes me that this has led to so much anger. All I asked after presenting the FACT that McCain has lied to you, that you either tell me why you think he will not continue to lie after elected or provide examples of Obama using the same tactics. If fact I could not find a single example of Obama out and out lying about McCain's positions on the issue.

But why do you get angry? Why when presented with evidence that your candidate lies to you do you have to resort to personal attacks?

Instead of researching the issues, individuals are concerned with what I have posted, how much I have posted and whether or not I have a bike. Are you kidding? I guess if you can't actually provide intelligent posts then you have to resort to making personal attacks. Seems like a pattern of behavior with McCain supporters...

Have I posted a lot in the politics section, yep. I enjoy politics as much as my bike. I have read a lot in the other sections and there is a lot of good info there, but the sheer volume of misinformation and stupidity I see in the politics forum actually amazes me.

Last edited:
you have this all wrong, I am not mad, worse I could care less... I am from the group of people that is educated enough to understand that campaigns are for the sheep..

The speeches are for the sheep... I feel bad for guys like you that get so wound up in this stuff that you dance around the boards preaching "he is GOD" when either candidate is nothing more than a talking head... i was just curious why you felt so compelled to either try and make people mad or just show that you are a close minded to the real facts... I have talked with many members here and I think the general consensus is "Politicians are simply out of work lawyers that will say and/or do anything to get a job"

Again, the only thing I see happening here is you come off looking like a "troller" and all it does is generate a few laughs and maybe some resentment.. This is (believe it or not) a MOTORCYCLE related board and if Suzuki was running for president, we would vote for the biggest boobs anyway....

give it a rest.. no one here really gives a rats azz about who is lying, they both are...

the fact is most of the members here appear to be conservative and that is not going to change no matter how loud you bang your pots and pans together... Try Oprah, you will find a caring ear there...

you have this all wrong, I am not mad, worse I could care less... I am from the group of people that is educated enough to understand that campaigns are for the sheep..

The speeches are for the sheep... I feel bad for guys like you that get so wound up in this stuff that you dance around the boards preaching "he is GOD" when either candidate is nothing more than a talking head... i was just curious why you felt so compelled to either try and make people mad or just show that you are a close minded to the real facts... I have talked with many members here and I think the general consensus is "Politicians are simply out of work lawyers that will say and/or do anything to get a job"

Again, the only thing I see happening here is you come off looking like a "troller" and all it does is generate a few laughs and maybe some resentment.. This is (believe it or not) a MOTORCYCLE related board and if Suzuki was running for president, we would vote for the biggest boobs anyway....

give it a rest.. no one here really gives a rats azz about who is lying, they both are...

the fact is most of the members here appear to be conservative and that is not going to change no matter how loud you bang your pots and pans together... Try Oprah, you will find a caring ear there...

Your education shines through in you posts. Thanks I have seen the light. I have to go now O'Riley is on and I need to know what to think.

Your education shines through in you posts. Thanks I have seen the light. I have to go now O'Riley is on and I need to know what to think.
:rofl: I follow that up with a bit of Hannity and Combs for balance...

(in the interest of full disclosure... I am RAY RAY's campaign manager, we are going to take over the world you know)

Last edited:

Go to ABC or NBC. It's more your style.

Oh, and Letterman for your evening fix.

r8

40 of your 45 posts are about politics. You really should find something more constructive to do with your life instead of :deadhorse:

That is because he is a regular member but created an alter ego account to talk politics so he doesn't have to worry about forever being hated.

When things get tough he just doesn't logon with that account anymore. people do it all the time.

Just watch boards, when a certain subject becomes heated and goes on for awhile you will often see a new account with few posts pop up and they will only talk about thhe certain subject that is highly volitile

OK, here is a great place to place my last post. sjcurrence, hats off to you; you held your own and then some in the den of the right wing .org. I couldn't find one example of what you asked for, Senator Obama continues to show the class he used during the primaries. It would be very hard to believe that at some point in his political career, Obama may have made a promise that he knew he might not be able to keep. Progressing in a political career is a tough way to make a buck.

Changing anyone's mind about political views costs too much. It's amazing how political opinions are so ingrained in our reasoning, the other's ideas seem ludicrous, and that apllies to both sides. It's not the differing opinions that bothers me, it's the sarcastic joking. Take a close look at the situation today; banks faltering, the nation's largest insurer faltering, the dollar continuing to falter. These are not joking matters. The majority will speak, in November,as it should be. One way or another, the losers will survive.

I've met some very good people here, and some of them will hopefully be my friends for a long, long time. Those guys know how to reach me, and I them. I am as dedicated to the welfare of this country as anyone, and the constant sarcastic joking about a dire situation (the economical health of this nation) I don't find funny in any way. For this reason, due to what I consider behavior that I don't need to be party to, I move along.

Ride safe and take care :beerchug:

Paul

I understand this is a motorcycle forum but it has a Politics section, so why not discuss it? Politics are a hot issue right now and members are going to talk about it. If people do not want to get involved or could care less then DON'T click on the thread. People should be allowed to speak their minds respectfully and not get attacked for doing so. Who cares if he has more political posts than motorcycle related ones?

That is because he is a regular member but created an alter ego account to talk politics so he doesn't have to worry about forever being hated.

When things get tough he just doesn't logon with that account anymore. people do it all the time.

Just watch boards, when a certain subject becomes heated and goes on for awhile you will often see a new account with few posts pop up and they will only talk about thhe certain subject that is highly volitile

very well stated. I noticed with the poll on who you would vote for if the election was held today that McCain took an immediate lead and held that until these alter egos began showing up, as they have showed up the comments have become more and more liberal and more people with no post history keep jumping in. As this has happened the votes for obama have slowly crept up. In my mind it shows how these people really think and does not do much for their character or integrity.

I'm sure those on that side will deny it but I make a living from piecing together patterns and behaviors and determining the truth. The truth is what it is. I for one will not change my name to discuss anything even politics. I have and always will stand up for what I believe is right, if others can't accept my opinion whether they agree or disagree then I really don't need them. I will never be shamed into giving up my personal beliefs especially those in God, Family and Country. I may not be surrounded by large masses but those who are close to me are true friends and when I pass I will be remembered as a man of true honor and integrity, one who stood up for the truth and never backed down no matter how big the fight or the odds against me.

OK, here is a great place to place my last post. sjcurrence, hats off to you; you held your own and then some in the den of the right wing .org. I couldn't find one example of what you asked for, Senator Obama continues to show the class he used during the primaries. It would be very hard to believe that at some point in his political career, Obama may have made a promise that he knew he might not be able to keep. Progressing in a political career is a tough way to make a buck.

Changing anyone's mind about political views costs too much. It's amazing how political opinions are so ingrained in our reasoning, the other's ideas seem ludicrous, and that apllies to both sides. It's not the differing opinions that bothers me, it's the sarcastic joking. Take a close look at the situation today; banks faltering, the nation's largest insurer faltering, the dollar continuing to falter. These are not joking matters. The majority will speak, in November,as it should be. One way or another, the losers will survive.

I've met some very good people here, and some of them will hopefully be my friends for a long, long time. Those guys know how to reach me, and I them. I am as dedicated to the welfare of this country as anyone, and the constant sarcastic joking about a dire situation (the economical health of this nation) I don't find funny in any way. For this reason, due to what I consider behavior that I don't need to be party to, I move along.

Paul

What is political discussions good for if members like Paul leaving? :down:

very well stated. I noticed with the poll on who you would vote for if the election was held today that McCain took an immediate lead and held that until these alter egos began showing up, as they have showed up the comments have become more and more liberal and more people with no post history keep jumping in. As this has happened the votes for obama have slowly crept up. In my mind it shows how these people really think and does not do much for their character or integrity.

I'm sure those on that side will deny it but I make a living from piecing together patterns and behaviors and determining the truth. The truth is what it is. I for one will not change my name to discuss anything even politics. I have and always will stand up for what I believe is right, if others can't accept my opinion whether they agree or disagree then I really don't need them. I will never be shamed into giving up my personal beliefs especially those in God, Family and Country. I may not be surrounded by large masses but those who are close to me are true friends and when I pass I will be remembered as a man of true honor and integrity, one who stood up for the truth and never backed down no matter how big the fight or the odds against me.

Wow. Now this is amazing. You are presented with information you are unable to debate, and it somehow evolves to being a regular member who created an alter ego. HUH? Is it that hard to discuss the issues with out resorting to personal attacks that you have to resort to attacking the person?

CTA_BUSA you crack me up. It is also amazing that your super powers of piecing together patterns and behaviors and determining the truth led to the conclusion that individuals must be changing their names to post.

The Pink Panther just called and wants you to come home Detective Clouseau.

You posted that character and integrity were important to you. I presented clear evidence that McCain's character and integrity are questionable (Blatant lying and adultery); unless of course you don't factor these things into your measure of character and integrity. So given evidence to the contrary of your principals what do you do? My guess is you assume the worst of the opponent, even without clear evidence, to justify going against your principals, right?

I post about politics because I care. The country is in a crisis and I have looked closely at the positions of each candidate and I do not see solutions coming out of what McCain proposes. Additionally I see McCain twisting and out right lying about his opponent's positions. That really concerns me because it tells me McCain is not confident about his own positions and feels the need to mislead the public. We have had enough of that over the past 8 years.

I don't see Obama being reduced to lying about McCain's positions he disagrees with them but he does so on the merit of the position. He has good ideas and I believe they could bring the country out if this state of crisis. I am happy to agree to disagree.

Paul

Thanks

Wow. Now this is amazing. You are presented with information you are unable to debate, and it somehow evolves to being a regular member who created an alter ego. HUH? Is it that hard to discuss the issues with out resorting to personal attacks that you have to resort to attacking the person?

CTA_BUSA you crack me up. It is also amazing that your super powers of piecing together patterns and behaviors and determining the truth led to the conclusion that individuals must be changing their names to post.

The Pink Panther just called and wants you to come home Detective Clouseau.

You posted that character and integrity were important to you. I presented clear evidence that McCain's character and integrity are questionable (Blatant lying and adultery); unless of course you don't factor these things into your measure of character and integrity. So given evidence to the contrary of your principals what do you do? My guess is you assume the worst of the opponent, even without clear evidence, to justify going against your principals, right?

I post about politics because I care. The country is in a crisis and I have looked closely at the positions of each candidate and I do not see solutions coming out of what McCain proposes. Additionally I see McCain twisting and out right lying about his opponent's positions. That really concerns me because it tells me McCain is not confident about his own positions and feels the need to mislead the public. We have had enough of that over the past 8 years.

I don't see Obama being reduced to lying about McCain's positions he disagrees with them but he does so on the merit of the position. He has good ideas and I believe they could bring the country out if this state of crisis. I am happy to agree to disagree.

Remember the part where I said those on the other side would deny it. I nailed it right on the head did I not? You just did exactly what I predicted. I stand by my statement and think you only helped me make my point. Also thank you for the rant and the personal attacks on my abilities to do my job, it also helps prove the point I made. As for not having anything to say, I have worked many hours since Sunday and to be honest with you have not read through the whole thread and don't care to debate it right now because I am not up to speed on everything that has been stated. I made a reply to another post in general nothing more. When I do have time to read it all, if I have any opinion to make you will be the first to know.

Some quotes that explain the Obama habits:

"Just hours after his campaign issued a first statement Friday ripping the addition of Sarah Palin to the Republican ticket, Barack Obama backed away from that statement — or at least its tone — and said that his own campaign had misrepresented him.

Obama often speaks of how important his staffers are to his bid and would be to his administration, and he’s praised them for covering for each other’s mistakes. But in the heat of the campaign, he’s publicly called them out for everything from missing an event to misrepresenting his policy positions to using his office to aid a donor." KENNETH P. VOGEL

Where's he going with this kind of behavior?

Or this?...

"The latest disavowal of his staff’s comments on his behalf or in his name continues a tactic Obama employed repeatedly during his contentious battle with Hillary Rodham Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination.

When confronted about a campaign memo during the primary that criticized Clinton’s ties to India, referring to her as “D-Punjab,†Obama called it “a screw-up on the part of our research team†and said “it was stupid and caustic.â€

--- Hmmm.... Yeah - no lies - just blames his staff for his stuff.

Or this one...

"And when the late Tim Russert asked Obama at a Las Vegas debate about his campaign’s efforts to push the storyline that Team Clinton was stoking racial tensions, Obama said “our supporters, our staff, get overzealous. They start saying things that I would not say.â€￾

But, he added, “it is my responsibility to make sure that we're setting a clear tone in our campaign.â€￾

and further... "Obama’s penchant for publicly rebuking his staff stands in sharp contrast to his declarations about how important they are to his management strategy, as well as the all for one, one for all mentality that he encourages in them.

Addressing his campaign at his Chicago headquarters days after clinching the Democratic nomination in early June, Obama lauded his team members for working hard, setting aside their egos and not blaming each other for snafus."

Huh?

Jesse Jackson hit the nail on the head.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - just a bit more...
"And in his 2006 best-seller “The Audacity of Hope,â€￾ Obama writes that during his 2004 U.S. Senate primary, when his opponents were challenging his commitment to abortion rights, his staff oversimplified his stance by promising on his website that he would fight "right-wing ideologues who want to take away a woman's right to choose."

And after he raised eyebrows by proclaiming in a July speech to a prominent Jewish group that he supports Jerusalem remaining Israel's "undivided" capital, Obama suggested his staff was responsible. "

oh and...

“We had some poor phrasing in the speech, and we immediately tried to correct the interpretation that was given," Obama told Fareed Zakaria on CNN, though Obama had made similar statements about an undivided Jerusalem before.

Obama also blamed his staff for underestimating how much money since-convicted businessman Tony Rezko had raised for his earlier campaigns and for a letter from his office urging city and state officials to fund a Rezko project." Taken from Politico's Kenneth Vogel

So who do we believe here - Obama or his staff. Who's lying? I just thought this was interesting fodder for the discussion here...

:whistle:

I wish people didn't lie - but for sure, a politician has to keep his/her stories straight or they'll get annihilated by the public.

Back