Lie Lies and More Lies

Tom Hanks should stick to movies.

- Tom Hanks on 'Why Endorsing Barack Obama for President'![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
40 out of 45 Post are Political. Someone Needs to Get OFF the Computer and Go Ride there BUSA !!!!!!!!!!!

This Thread is USELESS. I Don't Care what YOUR Friend Tell YA, McCain WILL WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet the RANCH

- The Video That Barack Obama DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE! pt. 1[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember the part where I said those on the other side would deny it. I nailed it right on the head did I not? You just did exactly what I predicted. I stand by my statement and think you only helped me make my point. Also thank you for the rant and the personal attacks on my abilities to do my job, it also helps prove the point I made. As for not having anything to say, I have worked many hours since Sunday and to be honest with you have not read through the whole thread and don't care to debate it right now because I am not up to speed on everything that has been stated. I made a reply to another post in general nothing more. When I do have time to read it all, if I have any opinion to make you will be the first to know.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It reminds me of the Monty Python Movie "Life of Brian"

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!
Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.
Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!
Brian: Now, f-off!

CTA: I am a trained observer of human behavior, he must have created a new profile
Me: Ah no I didn't
CTA: I told you, he would deny it, so he must have done it.
Me: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!
CTA: He is! He is the Messiah!
Me: :rofl:

Last edited:
Or this one...

"And when the late Tim Russert asked Obama at a Las Vegas debate about his campaign’s efforts to push the storyline that Team Clinton was stoking racial tensions, Obama said “our supporters, our staff, get overzealous. They start saying things that I would not say.â€￾

But, he added, “it is my responsibility to make sure that we're setting a clear tone in our campaign.â€￾

and further... "Obama’s penchant for publicly rebuking his staff stands in sharp contrast to his declarations about how important they are to his management strategy, as well as the all for one, one for all mentality that he encourages in them.

Addressing his campaign at his Chicago headquarters days after clinching the Democratic nomination in early June, Obama lauded his team members for working hard, setting aside their egos and not blaming each other for snafus."

Huh?

Good finds. At least he has the courage to correct himself. What about McCain? He keeps repeating the same lies. Maybe he just forgets.

They are not as interesting as they started out being. The truth is McCain will win, and over the next four years it will be sour grapes and he stole the election, bla, bla, bla...

No you are looking in the wrong place. If you can post some documented lies Obama has told about McCain please do so.

Your response to the question made no sense.

Just curious, if you are so down on McCain how do you feel about president Bush?

Your response to the question made no sense.

Just curious, if you are so down on McCain how do you feel about president Bush?

My reply that you quoted was to this:

Originally Posted by 300Busa
Look, to be honest I don't know why this thread was even started. I still haven't gotten a reply as to what Obama has ever done? Maybe I missed it again...

What is was saying was" No, you did not miss it. You are are looking in the wrong place to find what Obama has "ever done" because the topic was pertaining to lies tolld by McCain. Sorry I should have been more clear.

As to Bush. Fundamentally he is probably a good person but a horrific President.

Last edited:
My reply that you quoted was to this:

Originally Posted by 300Busa
Look, to be honest I don't know why this thread was even started. I still haven't gotten a reply as to what Obama has ever done? Maybe I missed it again...

What is was saying was" No, you did not miss it. You are are looking in the wrong place to find what Obama has "ever done" because the topic was pertaining to lies tolld by McCain. Sorry I should have been more clear.

As to Bush. Fundamentally he is probably a good person but a horrific President.

Ok, to get off topic then. What has Obama ever done?

Ok, to get off topic then. What has Obama ever done?

Here is a list so far of Barack Obama’s accomplishments in the US Senate:

1. Sponsored the “Higher Education through Pell Grant Expansion Actâ€.

2. Co-sponsored the “Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act†proposed by John McCain.

3. Amended the “Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act†proposed by Arlen Specter.

4. Supported the “Secure Fence Act†to build fences and other security along the Mexican border.

5. Introduced the “Lugar-Obama†initiative expanding a previous initiative to reduce the threat of conventional weapons.

6. Was the primary sponsor of the “Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act,†which was signed into law December 22, 2006.

7. The “Coburn-Obama Transparency Act†would create a web site listing all organizations receiving federal funding from 2007 onward. It would provide a breakdown of which agencies gave out funds, what organizations received funds, and what the funds were used for.

8. He joined Russ Feingold in passing a bill to strengthen legislation regulating legigslators’ travel on corporate jets.

9. Along with Charles Schumer he passed a bill to criminalize deceptive practices in federal elections including fraudulent flyers and automatic phone calls.

10. Co-sponsored a bill on climate change with John McCain to reduce greenhouse gases by 2/3 by 2050.

His accomplishments in the private sector:

1. Headed a non-profit organization assisting churches to organize job training programs.

2. After receiving his law degree magna cum laude from Harvard, he directed a Chicago area voter registration drive.

2a. He was elected Harvard Law Review’s first “black†president.

3. As an attorney with with Miner, Barnhill & Galland from 1993 to 1996, he represented community organizers, discrimination claims, and voting rights cases.

4. He was a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School from 1993 until his election to the Senate in 2004.

5. He has authored 2 books: The first was “Dreams from My Father,†a memoir of his childhood and early career. The audio book earned a Grammy for Best Spoken Word Album. His second book, “The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream†has been on the New York Times Best Seller List for 30 weeks.

Guys, this is totally flame bait.

Yes, beacuse it is easier to flame than debate. I would ask what McCain has done but we all already know he voted with bush 90% of the time and that is enough.

Yet still NO ONE can post lies that Obama tells pertaining to McCain's position on the issues. You know why? He doesn't have to. McCains positions are unsound based on their own merit. McCain has to lie about Obama's positions because if you actually took the time to ready them instead of getting your information from Fox, you night realize that he has good ideas that might actually be good for the country. Sure Obama makes mistakes but in all those cases he retracted or said it was a mistake, even if he only did it to try to save face, at least he admitted it was a mistake.

McCain lies, continues to lie and will not admit it. Just like the Bush administration that feels if they continue telling you the same lie over and over again you will begin to believe it.

Here is a list so far of Barack Obama’s accomplishments in the US Senate:

1. Sponsored the “Higher Education through Pell Grant Expansion Actâ€.

2. Co-sponsored the “Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act†proposed by John McCain.

3. Amended the “Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act†proposed by Arlen Specter.

4. Supported the “Secure Fence Act†to build fences and other security along the Mexican border.

5. Introduced the “Lugar-Obama†initiative expanding a previous initiative to reduce the threat of conventional weapons.

6. Was the primary sponsor of the “Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act,†which was signed into law December 22, 2006.

7. The “Coburn-Obama Transparency Act†would create a web site listing all organizations receiving federal funding from 2007 onward. It would provide a breakdown of which agencies gave out funds, what organizations received funds, and what the funds were used for.

8. He joined Russ Feingold in passing a bill to strengthen legislation regulating legigslators’ travel on corporate jets.

9. Along with Charles Schumer he passed a bill to criminalize deceptive practices in federal elections including fraudulent flyers and automatic phone calls.

10. Co-sponsored a bill on climate change with John McCain to reduce greenhouse gases by 2/3 by 2050.

His accomplishments in the private sector:

1. Headed a non-profit organization assisting churches to organize job training programs.

2. After receiving his law degree magna cum laude from Harvard, he directed a Chicago area voter registration drive.

2a. He was elected Harvard Law Review’s first “black†president.

3. As an attorney with with Miner, Barnhill & Galland from 1993 to 1996, he represented community organizers, discrimination claims, and voting rights cases.

4. He was a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School from 1993 until his election to the Senate in 2004.

5. He has authored 2 books: The first was “Dreams from My Father,†a memoir of his childhood and early career. The audio book earned a Grammy for Best Spoken Word Album. His second book, “The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream†has been on the New York Times Best Seller List for 30 weeks.

So basically he supported a bunch of other people's ideas, created a website and tried to ban all of our guns...sounds like a qualified leader of my Country ??? What did he really do?

Obama makes mistakes but in all those cases he retracted or said it was a mistake, even if he only did it to try to save face, at least he admitted it was a mistake.

Obama: "I made a mistake and released all of our secrets to the enemy....My bad" :rofl:

How is telling a bold faced lie about his uncle and his military events a mistake? His mistake was that he just expected the libs to believe it and didn't count on the rest of the Country to know a little about history.

Last edited:
I just realized that I have a toaster next to my name! I now vote for VABUSA to run our Country!

Obama: "I made a mistake and released all of our secrets to the enemy....My bad" :rofl:

How is telling a bold faced lie about his uncle and his military events a mistake? His mistake was that he just expected the libs to believe it and didn't count on the rest of the Country to know a little about history.

How does that have ANYTHING to do with the issues at hand? Who really cares what he said about uncle? I guess you do because you need to have SOMETHING to justify your views.

Lets see a candidate that has to lie about his opponent's position besacuse his own positions have no merit and a candidate that embilished about what a family member did 60 years ago. :banghead:

Back