I'm glad my tax dollars aren't being used for this B.S.

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
30 NYPD, 2 FDNY Assigned To Ahmadinejad Security « CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

One of the world’s most despised leaders was quite possibly the safest man in New York City on Monday night.

The city is going to great lengths to protect Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, reports CBS 2′s Rob Morrison.

City officials told Morrison that about 30 officers and two firefighters are assigned exclusively to the Iranian president 24 hours a day.

Boehm said that can come at a cost to outlying communities and precincts.

“When you have to take 30-plus officers for one person it really strains manpower. You feel it all over the city. You do you feel it all over the city,â€￾ Broehm said.

Can someone explain to me why the residents of New York City are being forced to pay an exorbitant amount of money to protect the leaders of a known terrorist state? Why is he not paying for his own security detail? Why are we giving him more security than other dignitaries? This is insane.

30 NYPD, 2 FDNY Assigned To Ahmadinejad Security « CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Can someone explain to me why the residents of New York City are being forced to pay an exorbitant amount of money to protect the leaders of a known terrorist state? Why is he not paying for his own security detail? Why are we giving him more security than other dignitaries? This is insane.

I don't think I'd want his hired folks walking around in the US with weapons with only one or two of our guys "keeping an eye on him".

I don't think I'd want his hired folks walking around in the US with weapons with only one or two of our guys "keeping an eye on him".

Not his guys, but his money hiring private security, or even off duty officers.

We could save the cost of the ammo and just stone him like they do in his country.

How about we get some military specail forces to fallow him nypd is busy enough with out him
Posted via Mobile Device

How about we get some military specail forces to fallow him nypd is busy enough with out him
Posted via Mobile Device

Technically you can't use military within US borders. Best option would be National Guard, but then the state would have to provide that, not the city. I doubt NY state has much interest in his security. NY City is a bastion of liberal ideologues that probably feel that Ahmadinejad is simply misunderstood. :banghead:

Back