IRAN supports OBAMA! this makes me feel much better

Schedule was easy with Bush too! I see he did'nt Shock and Awe sh@t over there in Russia when they introduced a can of azz wuppn on Georgia. Just sent Rice over to trash talk and make emty threats. I like how Russia just laughed in their faces. Soverinty my azz. I see Bush did'nt fight for Georgia like they help his sorry azz in Iraq. He did what, sent meals on wheels and told them to pull themselves up by their boot straps. I love how America shows a little authority in places with little or no military strength, but when faced with a military force that is a not so easy win ahhhh uuhhhh ahhhhhh.lol Wimps!

hey my friend, i wasent trying to get down on your man, its just the truth thats all, im sorry you saw Bush somewhere in my comment. Bush has most certainly made mistakes, but to make the situation in Georgia some sort of bench mark for conservative double speak shows very little understanding of the geopolitical situation at hand in the area, however it is a sad situation that the Georians fought with us and when they needed nato's help it was not to be found, hmmm, south america may get interesting under Obama...anyway, if it where possiable to confront the soviets in that arena im sure that those who hate the President anyways would just hate him for that as well so i guess at some point the guy cant win

its a slow march to heartache with either party in my estimate, its just that i believe that Obama will get us there much quicker

Back