Obama releases original birth certificate

1. Healthcare is too expensive....you don't lower the cost of healthcare, by giving forcing gov. insurance on everybody....what I would like a president to do is fix the problem. lower the cost of healthcare.
2. Incorrect, money given to Auto companies, and some Wall Street firms has been repaid....but many states and local gov. got stimulus money that got was used to pay for "public works projects". I may be wrong, but I pass by several construction projects with signs that proclaim "this was paid for by TARP".
3. Obama is the C in C, now any failures in Afgh. are his....
4. no issues
5. Just like Bush should have stepped in after Katrina, Barry should have stepped in as oil was spilling into the Gulf.
6. I know he inherited it...but that does not mean he cannot try to fix it. Oprah told us he was "brilliant"...lets see it.
7. & 8.I don't care who does it, just fix it...ignoring it has not and will not work.
9. & 10. I don't care either way

just saying that he has done some real things to make issues about, latching onto the "birth certificate" is lame....

I'll agree that latching onto the birth certificate thing only is definitely lame. Health care is a lost cause - good luck lowering the costs of healthcare. That is a huge multifaceted issue though with no real good place to start. I can tell you this however, no one wants healthcare forced down their throats until the day they actually need it. Then they cry because they can't get the coverage they "deserve." Well, yah can't have it both ways.

He's Canadian, why do you think our economy is doing so good and our dollar is way up? He's a secret Canadian plant set to destroy America for our nefarious plans for world domination. Did you ever notice we are big shots at the UN?

:whistle::moon::laugh:

cheers
ken

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll agree that latching onto the birth certificate thing only is definitely lame. Health care is a lost cause - good luck lowering the costs of healthcare. That is a huge multifaceted issue though with no real good place to start. I can tell you this however, no one wants healthcare forced down their throats until the day they actually need it. Then they cry because they can't get the coverage they "deserve." Well, yah can't have it both ways.

Health care is a mess now because of the Government intervention and regulations on the Insurance industry. The companies that are too big to fail are also a result of direct Government involvement. How about we start by getting the Government out of running corporations.

Health care is a mess now because of the Government intervention and regulations on the Insurance industry. The companies that are too big to fail are also a result of direct Government involvement. How about we start by getting the Government out of running corporations.

Then we'll go back to denying people health insurance due to "pre-existing condition" clauses. That would become a mess quick with how advanced we have become with genetics and genetic markers.It would be really unfortunate if I couldn't find health insurance due to a strong family history of colon cancer. If we let insurance companies run unregulated it would only hurt us. Not to mention caps on insurance claims. Got cancer? We'll help you, but only for the first 50k - after that good luck on your own. Had a heart attack? Ouch, we can't cover you - you are high risk. Family history of type II Diabetes? Sure, we'll cover you for 1k a month.....

No one makes such a big stink about being forced to pay for car insurance.... :dunno: I would rather have it be mandated that you have health insurance than car insurance.

Then we'll go back to denying people health insurance due to "pre-existing condition" clauses. That would become a mess quick with how advanced we have become with genetics and genetic markers.It would be really unfortunate if I couldn't find health insurance due to a strong family history of colon cancer. If we let insurance companies run unregulated it would only hurt us. Not to mention caps on insurance claims. Got cancer? We'll help you, but only for the first 50k - after that good luck on your own. Had a heart attack? Ouch, we can't cover you - you are high risk. Family history of type II Diabetes? Sure, we'll cover you for 1k a month.....

No one makes such a big stink about being forced to pay for car insurance.... :dunno: I would rather have it be mandated that you have health insurance than car insurance.

The Government has its hands much deeper into industry than just setting guidelines. If the list of things you mention above were the only regulation, there would be more competition, better coverage, and lower costs.

You don't have to buy car insurance. You can chose not to drive. Some states allow you to forgo insurance if you put a bond in place. With Obama's plan, your options are buy insurance or be a criminal.

The Government has its hands much deeper into industry than just setting guidelines. If the list of things you mention above were the only regulation, there would be more competition, better coverage, and lower costs.

You don't have to buy car insurance. You can chose not to drive. Some states allow you to forgo insurance if you put a bond in place. With Obama's plan, your options are buy insurance or be a criminal.

You can't really believe that in this country with such a lack of public transportation infrastructure that you can really go without a car. You can drive without insurance, but the DMV requires you to pay $500 dollars and I believe have to be looking for coverage or some crap like that. If a person can't afford car insurance, $500 dollars is probably more than he or she would have to pay FOR insurance - its a scam.

You are right though, the government already is neck deep in healthcare and there are obvious reasons for it. No hospital in the United States could afford to operate without government funding including Medicaid and Medicare reimbursements. Unfortunately, I think you are mistaken on the complexity of the healthcare issue. Businesses are by nature ruthless, not a good place for medical care.

Back