Obama's citizenship

lieing to grand jury investigation is a crime, that is what Bubba was impeached for.....not simply getting a BJ.
I realize that, but the entire debacle showcased what should have been a simple admission of infidelity. Had Clinton admitted this up front, he would have suffered some minor consequences for engaging in such affairs while engaged with top secret discussions, but in the end, I'm not sure if there would have been much in the way of impeachment talk. He was his own worst enemy to be sure.

however if the claims were found to be true, and Obama was not "natural born".....he could not be president. i am not sure who would take office, because technically the VP was elected on the same ticket....but isn't 3rd in line "speaker of the house"....is that really what people want

really?

No, not really. But it's a question that merits consideration at the very least.

OMFG people really? Let's move on already, first let's use a little common sense the guy has a white American mother that his father met while they were in college in Hawaii, married her and she got preggo do you really think college kids got on a plane and flew to another country to have a baby then came back to America to finish a degree? Let's exercise some common sense, the guy was born in Hawaii and last I checked that was America :banghead:

These chain letters and half the other conspiracy theories are so easily verified as bogus I don't understand how people take it as fact so easily.

OMFG people really? Let's move on already, first let's use a little common sense the guy has a white American mother that his father met while they were in college in Hawaii, married her and she got preggo do you really think college kids got on a plane and flew to another country to have a baby then came back to America to finish a degree? Let's exercise some common sense, the guy was born in Hawaii and last I checked that was America :banghead:

To be fair, his father was from Kenya as was the rest of his family. It's not unheard of to visit their homeland. Again, not buying into this at all, just saying that it's not impossible as you claim.

These chain letters and half the other conspiracy theories are so easily verified as bogus I don't understand how people take it as fact so easily.
Because they want to believe that there's hope to overturn what they perceive to be a threat to their way of life. It's understandable....stupid, but understandable.

If this case of citizenship has made it to the surpreme court the truth will be exposed. My personal feeling is obama is not a US born citizen however this is a valid discussion for our surpreme court to determine. For you to say, "Crap like this makes me ill" shows me that you are nothing but a political hack. I would bet that if our president was a conservative you libs would be all over it and then some so PUH-LEASE to you!.....det45

"Given the destructive nature of his plans for America"......

PUH-LEASE....just looking to :stirpot:! Crap like this makes me ill...

To be fair, his father was from Kenya as was the rest of his family. It's not unheard of to visit their homeland. Again, not buying into this at all, just saying that it's not impossible as you claim.

Because they want to believe that there's hope to overturn what they perceive to be a threat to their way of life. It's understandable....stupid, but understandable.

I hear you but if he is born in America he's American, I'm just saying how logical is it that two college kids would travel out side of the US to deliver a baby in a village, it makes no sense at all ??? to go deeper his Father was a student from Kenya that had a wife in Kenya before he came to America and got an Economic degree he was in is early 20's when he met Obama's mother in college (Hawaii University) married her and got her preggo while in college, the birth records all say Obama was born in Hawaii, his fathers degree is from Hawaii and that he never returned back to Kenya until a couple of years later and took a job at a oil company.

Also he (Obama Sr) had a wife and kids there in Kenya he left to get a degree in America and I seriously doubt he would be strolling around with a pregnant white woman in Kenya, with his Kenyan wife and family there, the whole thought defies any logic. So it's not like they were an established family and he's taking his wife to visit the homeland for 6 months and she dropped while there.

It doesnt matter people will continue to talk its the american way, so do what I do and just ignore them, as someone said earlier THIS IS GETTING OLD! Ezduzit...........???

If this case of citizenship has made it to the surpreme court the truth will be exposed. My personal feeling is obama is not a US born citizen however this is a valid discussion for our surpreme court to determine. For you to say, "Crap like this makes me ill" shows me that you are nothing but a political hack. I would bet that if our president was a conservative you libs would be all over it and then some so PUH-LEASE to you!.....det45

I'd dangle 'em on your chin, but.........*edited* :moon::moon:

Wait! How silly of me......you're right.....I should conform to your way of thinking! It's so much better *rolls eyes*

While you're still waiting for "the truth to come out"......go get in line w/ the rest of the "haters". You will be there a long time.

calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

Last edited:
Guaranteed the next President no matter how great will have his detractors and conspiracies will surround him .
And so will every one ever to come no matter the party.
It's politics .
That's what needs to change , simply .

Name one President you cannot find 'dirt' on ?
Just one .
I can't . I can think of several we as Americans cherish an hold dear and they had past probs .

Until we can as a nation and as people unite under one common thought then we will continue to bicker like hens.
Can't we all just get along ?
Puhhhhlease .

What makes this country the best is the Freedom we all have to disagree and no enforcement of ones views upon others against their will .

Open disagreement brings compromise and a better for all atmosphere.
Just seems like our Govt can't come to compromise these days they just want to label each other.

All of these lawsuits have been (and the remaining ones will be) dismissed, because an individual lacks standing to challenge eligibility. The only way to challenge eligibility is after the election, and you must file a challenge with the federal election commission. No challenges were filed.

Read the federal court's opinion in Berg v. Obama here: http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/08D1256P.pdf

Guess what, Hawaiin legislature have just passed a measure to ignore repeated requests from a person or organization for President Barack Obama's birth certificate. This basically carves an exemption in the states open records law. I know this will never get anywhere, but wouldn't the whole issue be put to rest by just publicizing the damn document? I can't remember exactly, but wasn't GW hounded to hell and back about his service record until it was made public? Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I seem to remember seeing something about it.

Stupid thread. I was born and raised in the US, yet treated like I didn't belong in this country because of my color. And yes I drank at the separate water fountains, watched movies from the balcony only, rode in the back of the bus, and my grandfather fought in WWII. I am an American. But there are some people who would take us back to a time 50 yrs ago. I try to stay out of the political threads because it usually ruins the forum to me. A lot of hate. So I am done, I will go enjoy the other parts of the forum. Off the shoe box.

Stupid thread. I was born and raised in the US, yet treated like I didn't belong in this country because of my color. And yes I drank at the separate water fountains, watched movies from the balcony only, rode in the back of the bus, and my grandfather fought in WWII. I am an American. But there are some people who would take us back to a time 50 yrs ago. I try to stay out of the political threads because it usually ruins the forum to me. A lot of hate. So I am done, I will go enjoy the other parts of the forum. Off the shoe box.

Why does this have to be racist? I don't understand why you even brought that up.

yousofunny......Thats ok because after the November elections obama will be a non-factor. Have a nice day yousofunnyman. :laugh:

Wait! How silly of me......you're right.....I should conform to your way of thinking! It's so much better *rolls eyes*

While you're still waiting for "the truth to come out"......go get in line w/ the rest of the "haters". You will be there a long time.

Oh, by the way, you said you would dangle em on my chin?.....Hmmmmm says a lot about you brother.......:whistle:

Back