that said, "after less than 4 years,
Obama has been rated the 4th best president ever."

The details:
Reagan and 9 others tied for first,
15 presidents tied for second,
And 19 other presidents tied for third.
Obama came in fourth.

Gurrera

Hell's Bells, I think he should be number one. No other president in history has divided the nation with such skill :dunno:

I wonder which one of those ranked above him had the speaker of the opposition say publicly that their number one goal was to make then a one term president? It's amazing that the president of the USA has to go through the same B.S. I do as a middle manager in corporate America. But he keeps kicking azz, that's what's really causing the division :rofl:

(Please excuse me for enjoying this so much)

I wonder which one of those ranked above him had the speaker of the opposition say publicly that their number one goal was to make then a one term president? It's amazing that the president of the USA has to go through the same B.S. I do as a middle manager in corporate America. But he keeps kicking azz, that's what's really causing the division :rofl:

In "Random Thoughts" I've become just an occasional lurker....not an engager.....but I always got your back Willie! Doyle

Willie and Dog :moon:

Lighten up Libs!
It was a joke. You know haha and all that.

If you really think about it, in many ways he's the best and #1. :whistle:

I dunno, but I do know which opposition party actually physically carried the Presidents budget proposal into Congress in a casket as a media stunt to show it was "Dead on Arrival"...I know it's not this one because he hasn't submitted a buget proposal since he took office....

Too funny. What ever you think of the prez. you must be careful when reading stats.

Torture the numbers long enough and they will confess to anything.

Back