Obama releases original birth certificate

Prove it's real. If there wasn't a doubt, why would he be compelled to provide anything?

The issue was over years ago when he produced the document that is prima facie evidence of birth in any United States court. The document released today, together with the letter from Hawaii's Department of Health certifying the document, resolves every other question. President Obama's birth certificate

Nobody has been able to, or will be able to, prove otherwise.

Just means he took that long to bride and haggle to get a perfect looking "original" made up for him :laugh:

This issue was over years ago. Do u think they would let another Prez cheat his way into the White House?:rulez:

This issue was over years ago. Do u think they would let another Prez cheat his way into the White House?:rulez:

:rofl: No president gets into the white house legitimately these days. Republican or democrat they are all fake. Its all the behind the scenes stuff that no ones sees is what gets them in the white house.

:rofl: No president gets into the white house legitimately these days. Republican or democrat they are all fake. Its all the behind the scenes stuff that no ones sees is what gets them in the white house.

You know to much, your becoming a liability.... :laugh:

Droid via Tapatalk

Old arguement which I still take offense to. Kaybusa, Bush won the first count , the recount and then he won the hand count. 3 times Bush came out on top. It still wasn't good enough and in the best interest of the country and to prevent Al Gore and his cronies from causing anymore trouble with his crying the Supreme Court put an end to it.

I live here in Palm Beach county, ground zero for that. I voted on same paper ballot card. It is beyond me how anyone could still not believe or accept the results and for you to use the word cheat is I think not right.

He's Canadian, why do you think our economy is doing so good and our dollar is way up? He's a secret Canadian plant set to destroy America for our nefarious plans for world domination. Did you ever notice we are big shots at the UN?

:whistle::moon::laugh:

cheers
ken

Old arguement which I still take offense to. Kaybusa, Bush won the first count , the recount and then he won the hand count. 3 times Bush came out on top. It still wasn't good enough and in the best interest of the country and to prevent Al Gore and his cronies from causing anymore trouble with his crying the Supreme Court put an end to it.

I live here in Palm Beach county, ground zero for that. I voted on same paper ballot card. It is beyond me how anyone could still not believe or accept the results and for you to use the word cheat is I think not right.

Your probably right..sure wish it would have went the other way and maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.

Ok let's get back on track as I don't want to hijack my own thread.

Will the release today of the Birth Cert put things to rest so he can move on or just cause more conspiracies?

Will the release today of the Birth Cert put things to rest so he can move on or just cause more conspiracies?

If he wouldve came up with it early on during the campaign when the idea that he is not a true citizen was going around, there wouldnt be a problem. Why wait so long and let the rumors fly?

If he wouldve came up with it early on during the campaign when the idea that he is not a true citizen was going around, there wouldnt be a problem. Why wait so long and let the rumors fly?

He had more important things to deal with, like ramrodding socialized medicine through Congress while he had a filibuster proof majority.

I don't know how legit this is but it sure does make you wonder?

- Obama's Birth Certificate Exposed Debunked as a Layered, Photoshopped, Fraud Hoax? 4 of 4[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back