Obama releases original birth certificate

If he wouldve came up with it early on during the campaign when the idea that he is not a true citizen was going around, there wouldnt be a problem. Why wait so long and let the rumors fly?

Why was he the only prez that had to do that?

My opinion--- I could really care less if it is real or not,(not sayin it makes it right either) where he was really born, his time is nearing its end any way. it aint gonna change him or make me like him or his doing's anymore or any less. Say its not real, then there gonna blame every one and there mother for letting it slip or slide in the beggining. If he got impeached the whos gonna get his seat? UH-HU, aint gonna get no better!!! I do agree with him stating there are more important things to deal with than this crap but he needs to take that action and not just say it, also more important things to be doing then spending so much dam time on vacation dont you think???

normally would just let this post go casue its a loosing battle to post on a public forum anything based on politics and religion it seems. just thought all this crap was over. 2012 should get really interesting to say the least.
OK im done i guess:whistle:

Why was he the only prez that had to do that?

Because of his father's birth origin and how awkward his birth origins story was. It only became a big deal when his citizenship was questioned and he didnt try to quell it quickly is what happened I guess. I didn't follow the election too much so I dont know if that is 100% accurate. I just wonder why it took him til just after he announced his re-election to come up with it?

Im not an Obama hater but Im not an Obama supporter. Blanca asked a question and I am answering from my standpoint.

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

If there is doubt, proof needs to be provided. The Short Form birth certificate he produced in 2008 had some irregularities, so the long form was requested. It should have only taken a few weeks for this document to be produced. You don't know that no other Presidential candidate has been asked to produce it, you only know that it was requested to be produced by Obama is because he didn't produce it 3 years ago.

Because of his father's birth origin and how awkward his birth origins story was. It only became a big deal when his citizenship was questioned and he didnt try to quell it quickly is what happened I guess. I didn't follow the election too much so I dont know if that is 100% accurate. I just wonder why it took him til just after he announced his re-election to come up with it?

Im not an Obama hater but Im not an Obama supporter. Blanca asked a question and I am answering from my standpoint.

So no other prez in our history had origins in another country? Maybe parents from Europe or anywhere else?

I thought I read a while back that someone had seen the original in Hawaii, and that most of it was hand written, which is not the case here. I also wonder why with the 3 years that we have been waiting for a long form that Obama had to have someone fly to Hawaii, pick it up and fly back and hand deliver it to him. Fed-Ex is not good enough for the President? Wonder how much the ticket cost the taxpayers? I Wonder if they flew coach, ha ha!

If it wasn't the birth certificate issue, those people who aren't supporters of him would have found something else (likely just as trivial as well) to try and discredit him. Once again, and I'll continue to say it...this is simply the game that they play. And they're DAMN good at it too. Just ask Clinton. I expect to see them hold true to form and pull out all the stops before this next election, so I expect it will get ugly.

And perhaps I'm wrong on this one, but even if he wasn't born in Hawaii (although he was which the proof clearly shows), the fact that his mother was a US citizen (prior to and at the time of his birth) and that he was born after 1952 and before 1986 would make him a US citizen under United States Nationality law.

This is one of those things that people know very little about, and allow themselves to be influenced and outraged by people with obvious political agenda's.

This was not just a way to pick on Obama. There are multiple case of Presidential candidates that have had thier citizenship questioned, even John McCain had his questioned in 2008, since he was born outside the country.

the "natural born citizen" requirement is vague.....and it basically means that anyone born in America, or that has an American citizen as a parent is eligible to be president.

as silly as it seems, all Obama had to do was show the proper documentation...and the conspiracy goes away..Do you really think that people were going to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to ellect this guy, and not have a birth certificate to show.....or at the very least a million dollar forgery.

Who Cares !!!!!!!!! It's that simple. The Guy was NEVER QUALIFIED to be President in the First Place. Birth Certificate or Not. He willl be gone Next Year and the Country will still SUFFER from the Repercussions of there decision in 2008. After an Economic Civil War we will all learn how to Speak Chinese Soon Anyways :moon:

Old arguement which I still take offense to. Kaybusa, Bush won the first count , the recount and then he won the hand count. 3 times Bush came out on top.

Not to mention the fact that SCOFLA illegally imposed a 19-day deadline when the actual Florida election code required a 7-day deadline.

As for Obama's alleged birth certificate, I think it will be about as genuine as those Microsoft Excel documents that the MSM were claiming were legitimate records of George W. Bush's Texas Air National Guard service.

I think it is highly suspicious that this is happening right when Obama is gearing up for his re-election campaign.

What I find extremely offensive is how liberals are now running around saying that the 2012 campaign will be the most racist campaign ever, etc, etc. The only people truly making it a racial issue are the liberals, because they think they can use The Race Card to stop conservatives from pointing out just how weak, ineffectual and clueless the current Administration is.

Liberals are the real racists. They patronise minorities, effectively telling Blacks, Hispanics and others that they are too stupid and useless to ever be able to succeed on an even playing field. If I was Black I would loathe the Democrats for treating me like I was somehow inferior to anyone else.

I hope the GOP show some brains and run Allen West for their nominee!

I'll never understand the org, Bush puts us into a trillion dollar deficit, but don't talk about him, he's like some kinda freakin' superhero. I would bet my bike that if Al Gore was elected, the Iraq invasion would never have happened. That alone is a good enough reason for me.

BTW, you guys do realize that Gore won the popular majority, while Bush won the Electoral College, right? I mean, we do make such a point to yell out how democratic a nation we are, yet the man that won the presidential election by popular vote was not our president - just sayin.

If my choice was between donald trump and Obama I would rather have Obama just out of principle. My wish is that Ron Paul would actually get a decent backing.

Liberals are the real racists. They patronise minorities, effectively telling Blacks, Hispanics and others that they are too stupid and useless to ever be able to succeed on an even playing field. If I was Black I would loathe the Democrats for treating me like I was somehow inferior to anyone else.

I hope the GOP show some brains and run Allen West for their nominee!

From most of your observations/opinions on race relations here in the US, it's pretty apparent to me that it's either
A) been a while since you've spent any significant time here
or
B) you're simply throwing statements like this out just for S's & G's fully knowing that its BS just to be an @$$.

Just like you needed to be corrected in an earlier thread about blacks' membership in the GOP "historically", that appears to be the case here as well if you truly think the Republican social agenda is more beneficial for minorities than Democrat.

I guess it boils down to being the lesser of 2 evils, which is usually the case in any political situation. So we have what you call patronization, which if it were truly the case, I hardly think that you'd go out of your way to point that out to us minorities as that seems to be more a liberal action, which we all know isn't you. The alternative basically shows direct indifference, no attempt whatsoever at the inclusion of minorities in their membership...and you believe that to be the better choice? Comedy.

People typically vote based either on their social or fiscal beliefs. On social issues, there's nothing attractive at all about the Republican party to the minority population, and I suspect that those minorities do vote Republican are those that have fiscal importance at the top of their agenda. I don't expect that either group will have a change in beliefs anytime soon, so the divide will continue as it has. What's ironic is that I was actually in process of shifting my emphasis from social to fiscal this past election, until the true side of GOP came out when Obama became the clear target.

I do believe that this country's proverbial head would explode if both presidential candidates were 2 black men.
Plus, any brotha that's grey and still rocks a high-top fade should have their @$$ kicked. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The CIA printed him stack of em over the weekend. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

+1. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the birth cirtificate but why wait so long to show it? I mean, since he is the president surly he can have anything he wants made up, photoshopped up whatever. so we will never really know the truth, skeptics will still be skeptics and obama supportors will still support so just because he released it doesn't change anything. just hope someone new gets elected this time around. maybe a change in power for the better this time since his change in economy was a fail

Ok let's get back on track as I don't want to hijack my own thread.

Will the release today of the Birth Cert put things to rest so he can move on or just cause more conspiracies?

No, these idiots, are now trying to say that he didn't deserve to get into Harvard or Columbia. Let me say I am a Republican who has NEVER voted democrat, and these Tea Party idiots are making me rethink my alegiance to the right. I agreed that Obama should show his birth certificate as Mccain did, now that he has done so, let's move on and try and get this country back on track. Anything else is just people with racist undertones that they are affraid to own up to.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'll never understand the org, Bush puts us into a trillion dollar deficit, but don't talk about him, he's like some kinda freakin' superhero.

Trillion dollar deficit, as opposed to Obama's planned SEVEN trillion dollar deficit.
GWB wasn't perfect but he had to spend eight years undoing the national security holes created by the Clinton Administration.

There were more Islamic terrorist attacks on U.S. targets under the Clinton Administration than at any time in history. And this was a time when the U.S. was not at war with any Islamic powers! In fact, I seem to recall the U.S. intervening in Kosovo to stop Muslims from being slaughtered.

The Clinton Administration did absolutely nothing to stop the threat of anti-American, radical Islamisation, and it is the people of America who are paying the price for that.

Trillion dollar deficit, as opposed to Obama's planned SEVEN trillion dollar deficit.
GWB wasn't perfect but he had to spend eight years undoing the national security holes created by the Clinton Administration.

There were more Islamic terrorist attacks on U.S. targets under the Clinton Administration than at any time in history. And this was a time when the U.S. was not at war with any Islamic powers! In fact, I seem to recall the U.S. intervening in Kosovo to stop Muslims from being slaughtered.

The Clinton Administration did absolutely nothing to stop the threat of anti-American, radical Islamisation, and it is the people of America who are paying the price for that.

Your not going to find any Clinton support from me, not to mention Carter's retarded attempt at talking North Korea out of Nuclear weapons (during Clinton's administration) and yet look at the psycho with bombs now.

Bush didn't fix anything, years later we STILL let people onto planes that are on a no freakin' fly list. Not to mention our insecure ports, but we can thank him for the patriot act :duh:

Whats your source on the deficit with Obama, for every republican-sided article blaming Obama for driving up deficits, there is a democratic article stating that this is in fact not the case - I have given up listening because they all have "fact-based" dribble. That's the problem with politics, statistics can say anything you want them to.

Whats your source on the deficit with Obama, for every republican-sided article blaming Obama for driving up deficits, there is a democratic article stating that this is in fact not the case - I have given up listening because they all have "fact-based" dribble. That's the problem with politics, statistics can say anything you want them to.

HERE is CBS which isn't very right leaning. It states that Obama has increased the debt almost $2T and this was over a year ago. Keep in mind, Bush increased the debt almost $5T, so if you apply logic and understand how numbers and patterns work, that means that in just over a year Obama is well on his way to tying that record in 4 years which took 8 years to set. Is it fact? IDK, it depends on if you choose to consider the source as legitimate.

Last edited:
the suspicion was already there when they couldn't produce the certificate in the first place, and a couple years later just because someone calls you out on it it comes up, just because an election year is coming, i think your going to have doubters over this for years to come...

Back