Howart Sterm on Obama

KokomoBusa

Banned
Just wanted to see what some of you thought about this.

Do you think this is the ONLY reason Obama won or do you think he would have won anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is halarious. I'd say that pretty much sums it up. PERFECT.

Just wanted to see what some of you thought about this.

Do you think this is the ONLY reason Obama won or do you think he would have won anyway?

Funny...I love Howard Stern

To be fair ,black or white, the regular joe on the street ain't to smart. :poke:

cheers
ken

Proves you had people on both sides of the arguent that had no clue as to what was going on. When you make an effort to look for ignorance, you can always find it, and unfortunately in many cases you don't have to go too far.

Reminds me of a plumber/bookwriter/country music star, that will now benefit from President Obama's Tax Plan, but he insisted on voting for McCain. With all his new opportunity from his 15 mins of fame he won't have to be a plumber any longer (as if he ever was). Maybe now he pay his fuggin property taxes.

To be fair ,black or white, the regular joe on the street ain't to smart. :poke:

- Rick Mercer [1 of 4] "Talking to Americans!" [Full Version][/url]

cheers
ken

That's entertaining, not 'fair', but amusing. Interview a couple 100 folks, edit, pull out the uneducated on Canadian history, geography, BS (which nobody cares about anyway) who are willing to say whatever just to be agreeable and miscast that as a true representation of the whole.

Hey, I'm the first one to admit folks should be able to pass a simple test before voting. If you can't pair running mates together, know what the capital of the US is, etc. then you're not educated well enough to vote in a manner which influences this country's legislature and the people living in it.

oh that is going to ruffle a few feathers... Jeff, you hit your head? :laugh:

oh that is going to ruffle a few feathers... Jeff, you hit your head? :laugh:

I think I may have hehe...i'm just hoping this stays civil. :please:

but whether you have a political opinion on it or just listen to it for grins...I think we can all agree it's kinda funny :laugh:

I think all the idiots voting for Obama ONLY because he's black cancelled out all the idiots who would NOT vote for him ONLY because he's black or because the think he's Muslim or any of the other ridiculous rumors that circulated. Did anyone see the poll in Texas 2 weeks before the election where 23% said they believed Obama was a Muslim. Ignorant people frighten me! ???

The "Bradley Effect" was cancelled by the reverse Bradley effect, which is all the conservative republican base who secretly voted for Obama and wouldn't admit it their family and friends.

The average Joe is an idiot (no pun intended). I stayed objective until the end, but ultimately McCain made the John Kerry mistake; which is to run an "attack your opponent" race instead of using that airtime to lay out his own strategy AND how he would be DIFFERENT than Bush. I'm not arguing for one or the other; just stating why it turned out the way it did.

... and yes... this is a funny radio bit!

Stern is a comedian...we have no idea how many interviews were done before he got the ones he needed for this skit:)

Funny interview, but too bad Howard didn't have McCain supporters interviewed as well. Because you know there are just as many McCain voters that are as stupid as those Obama voters in the interview.

So I think Obama would have won anyway because McCain got stupid votes as well.

Funny interview, but too bad Howard didn't have McCain supporters interviewed as well. Because you know there are just as many McCain voters that are as stupid as those Obama voters in the interview.

So I think Obama would have won anyway because McCain got stupid votes as well.

+1:beerchug:

Wow, Does not Surprise Me.........MOST Americans are STUPID !!!!!!!!! and they are Breeding. Hang on SMART People We are in for a Bumpy Ride !!!!!!!! :40__s:

I think personaly that people in this country and everywhere else was tired of the same old bull this country has been putting out. The way they see it is Obama could call in sick everyday for the next 4 or 8 years and still not F#ck up as much as Bush did. Oh by the way if you like videos check out this one!

- John McCain vs. John McCain[/url]

this only confirms my early statement: "people are stupid"

- Rick Mercer [1 of 4] "Talking to Americans!" [Full Version][/url]

cheers
ken

Back