Teleprompter Blunder

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
:laugh: I'm sorry but this is a little funny:laugh:

As you know Obama is the first president to be dependent on a teleprompter. He apparently won't even speak at his St. Patrick's day party without it.

Well the PM of Ireland was there and used Obama's teleprompter to give his own speech but 20sec. in he realized it was oddly familiar:laugh: He realized he was giving Obama's speech all over again. He turns to Obama and said "I think this is YOUR speech"

Obama laughs and heads to the podeum and starts reading off the teleprompter again. What he didn't realize was it switched to the PM's speech but he never realized it until right after....

he thanked himself for inviting everyone to the White House:rofl:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...ring_Address_With_Irish_PM_On_St_Patricks_Day

Last edited:
I watched a speech that he gave a few weeks back...he did his usual - reading from the prompter...speaking the words with a very smooth tongue.

THEN came the Q&A from the press... OMG!! He was pathetic! It was SOOOO obvious that he was "listening" for the answer in his ear. He would start responding to the question...then pause while he listened for more of the answer and repeat it to the press. I wish I would have recorded it...

Back