When Will It Stop?

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Here we go. I know we have gone round & round and hither & tither with all of the hatred surrounding the election BUT its this how it going to be for the next 4 or 8 years.

More threats against Obama since election - White House transition

This is deplorable. The man won the election fair & square, now what does he get for his trouble?? This is the epitome of BS.

One of the reason I respect President-elect Obama so much is because I can't think of too many men of any race that would want this kind of attention.

Why Can't We All Just Get Along, For Real??

Sad. Doesnt surprise me with all the idiots out there. It only takes one racist fool to bring headlines. I think it will die off and there to end up being some black people to end up mad at him because they expected too much out of him.

I hope that didnt sound bad. I promise there was no racism in it.

Sad. Doesnt surprise me with all the idiots out there. It only takes one racist fool to bring headlines. I think it will die off and there to end up being some black people to end up mad at him because they expected too much out of him.

I hope that didnt sound bad. I promise there was no racism in it.

No bro, you are spot on. It is no different than the voters that wanted their vote back after they believed in G-Dub.

Bottom line is NO ONE can deliver on ALL that they promise. You shoot for the moon and if you miss ................. well you know what the rest should be, but in our country, they burn your azz at the stake!!

Hopefully the ignorance will die off.

No bro, you are spot on. It is no different than the voters that wanted their vote back after they believed in G-Dub.

Bottom line is NO ONE can deliver on ALL that they promise. You shoot for the moon and if you miss ................. well you know what the rest should be, but in our country, they burn your azz at the stake!!

Hopefully the ignorance will die off.

I agree. Reality will set in on both sides. The right side will probably see he aint so bad and the left will see he aint all that great.:laugh:

Read the article. Anyone would expect an increase in stupidity, but anyway; the experts not to be confused with the media that sells this stuff for ad space stated this was expected for new presidents.

I can only hope for the best for this country regardless of who our elected officials are. I always like the Hollywood elit that claim they're leaving the country everytime a Republican is elected.

This is exactly why the price of ammo has gone up. I would not blame him if he just banned firearms all together. Maybe that would strike some reality in some of them. It just amazes me how some people just make it harder on themselves.

You may want to get used to it... keep in mind that the liberals have been pounding for 8 years on Bush.... why would you expect the conservatives to do anything but to return in kind? really, when one group pushes the pendulum one way, it has to swing back the other right?

Suppose the libs never thought about this repercussion huh?..... so, when the references start popping up, do not worry about it.. (remember they called bush Hitler, criminal, and a few other really choice names)...

The hatred that was dished out is now in the ether and may come back to haunt the democrat party I guess....

This is exactly why the price of ammo has gone up. I would not blame him if he just banned firearms all together. Maybe that would strike some reality in some of them. It just amazes me how some people just make it harder on themselves.

Banning firearms aint gunna save his arse... The people doing the shooting/killings everyday in this country carry those guns illegally!
Your Avatar depicts a black man shooting someone! Looks to be Samuel Jackson in the movie "Pulp Fiction", a very violent movie indeed..

Last edited:
Banning firearms aint gunna save his arse... The people doing the shooting/killings everyday in this country carry those guns illegally!
Your Avatar depicts a black man shooting someone! Looks to be Samuel Jackson in the movie "Pulp Fiction", a very violent movie indeed..
:rofl: now that is some funny stuff, dont care who you are...

Drugs are bad!! hey you like my Hendricks collection?

here is John Revolting in the same....
one

Last edited:
I am shocked, why would anyone want to harm our president?
I am looking forward to being saved from high gas prices, all the wire taps, email intrusions, and the troops coming home in six months.
I sure hope there are some government programs to pay my bills.
I want the free health care the Clinton's promised so many years ago.
I know it takes a little time to get it all put in place.
I know former president Clinton and Hillary are working on it and with President Obama's "Change" we should have it all in place by spring.
Gas should be 50 cents a gallon in time for the spring bash.
Great days are ahead with all the change coming.

I am shocked, why would anyone want to harm our president?
I am looking forward to being saved from high gas prices, all the wire taps, email intrusions, and the troops coming home in six months.
I sure hope there are some government programs to pay my bills.
I want the free health care the Clinton's promised so many years ago.
I know it takes a little time to get it all put in place.
I know former president Clinton and Hillary are working on it and with President Obama's "Change" we should have it all in place by spring.
Gas should be 50 cents a gallon in time for the spring bash.
Great days are ahead with all the change coming.

Taking note of the "promised" changes.... any others I should add to score card? :rofl:

Back