The elections and my request to all board members

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I voted for McCain.

now, with that out of the way.

We have elected a new president. it is over and done with.

all of us, this board, the United States people, congress, our city's, our states.

We need to knock off the squabbling.

We need to stop pointing fingers.

And we need to stop guessing at what the future holds

We need to all come together, and we need to stand behind our president. Our current one until he leaves office and our new one when he assumes office on January 20th

it is a done deal, he will be president on that day. This country is still in a world of shid.

We are the United States, together we stand, divided we fall

did all of you fricken forget that? did this fricken country forget that?

Elections are over. suck it up and lets unite behind our new president, and again I say the new president whom I did NOT vote for but will give my support 100% while he is in office.

Well said... Let's get behind him and unite. Let's give him a chance until he proves otherwise.

I didn't vote for him either, but it's done, America has spoken, time to man-up and get on with it.

Supprt the President elect.

I fought for our right to vote and although a lifetime repub I'm supporting him until he goes far left VS the centrist he campaigned as... then I'm on him like white on rice.

Till then I'm 100% in his corner.

Now Pelosi an Reid are another matter.

:clap: Never thought I would see this here!!! Getting kind of nasty!!!

Amen!! I am disppointed and strongly reconsidering my decision to be a part of this group.

Obama will be a great President, things can't be changed over night. He'll change the minds of a lot of you skeptics.

Obama will be a great President, things can't be changed over night. He'll change the minds of a lot of you skeptics.

I hope so, but we will see. But I respect that My opinion is the minority (as a voter for Mccain)but and stand behind the president elect as an American hoping that we do see an improvement.

:clap: Never thought I would see this here!!! Getting kind of nasty!!!

People get passionate about important things. This is a good thing that we can talk about it and express our differences.

Amen!! I am disppointed and strongly reconsidering my decision to be a part of this group.

I can tell you now if this is offending you, you better grow some thicker skin or find another site. The friends you meet here are true, but we dont agree on everything. We trust each other enough to let our true feeling shine, good or bad.

F_Obama ????

I didn't vote for that POS.

I don't stand behind him at all--he's got his agenda and I'm not the LEAST bit interested in hearing/seeing/listening to ANY of it ;)

I work for a living and am not the LEAST BIT INTERESTED in "sharing" my weath with lazy fcks who think I "owe" them living. I don't owe them JACK ****

=====

Our enemies KNOW F_Obama is a weak azz chicken**** like Carter so PLAN on another 911 type attack....

Bush was the beginning of the end.

F_Obama is the End of Days.

Last edited:
I voted for McCain.

all of us, this board, the United States people, congress, our city's, our states.

We need to all come together, and we need to stand behind our president. Our current one until he leaves office and our new one when he assumes office on January 20th

it is a done deal, he will be president on that day. This country is still in a world of shid.

Elections are over. suck it up and lets unite behind our new president, and again I say the new president whom I did NOT vote for but will give my support 100% while he is in office.

I'll drink to that! :beerchug:

F_Obama ????

I don't stand behind him at all--he's got his agenda and I'm not the LEAST bit interested in hearing/seeing/listening to ANY of it ;)

I work for a living and am not the LEAST BIT INTERESTED in "sharing" my weath with lazy fcks who think I "owe" them living. I don't owe them JACK ****

=====

Our enemies KNOW F_Obama is a weak azz chicken**** like Carter so PLAN on another 911 type attack....

You are as about as ignorant as they come, He wasn't talking about sharing anything with people who don't work, he was simple saying that the middle class workers would get a break just like the Reb. give to the rich. Dumb A$$.:poke:

I voted for McCain.

I agree, not my choice, but he is now my President and as an American we should stand together with our leader.

F_Obama ????

=====

:poke:???

Not that I disagree, but, I sure didn't see a rally from the other side behind Bush when he was elected :whistle:

I voted for McCain.

I agree Thrasher. :thumbsup:

F_Obama ????

=====

What politician have you ever seen that didnt have an agenda? Hello? :poke:

that being said do not start up all kinds of political threads. If you must comment put it in the politic thread.

Back