My .02 on the election...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
President Obama won, no exuses, no complaining no woulda, coulda, shoulda....... He is the President of the United States of America, my home, my country, my freedom... He is not the POTUS he is Mr. President, I did not vote for him but he is the leader of my country now using the election process our country has used from the beginning, I can't cry foul now...

I will pray for my president, my country and my countrymen like never before... I will respect his position and yet voice my opinion against him in a respectful way if necessary. I personally do not believe that our country can handle 4 more years of divisiveness with any leader at the helm... I will make more of an effort to reach out to those that trust his decisions and actions to work towards a combined solution. Make no mistake I am not a party line anything, I will be providing plenty of negative commentary on the Republican party too.

I will not however throw my values or morals aside, I will not conform just to get along..

God Bless the USA....

cap

I too will congratulate him on his victory. He won fair and square.
But with the country divided basically in half one has to wonder how we would do if we split the place in two?
Let the blue section do whatever and let the red do same. A decade later look and see who's doing better and who has folks coming and leaving switching sides.

It's always been that way(part of the problem), remember the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer....We need to do like the old days and take care of each other and the rest will fall into place( The Solution)... I don't do politics so this post was great place to post and cap I commend you, and I'm out(like they say on shark tank)...

I too will congratulate him on his victory. He won fair and square.
But with the country divided basically in half one has to wonder how we would do if we split the place in two?
Let the blue section do whatever and let the red do same. A decade later look and see who's doing better and who has folks coming and leaving switching sides.

i also will be outspoken as i have always been...no i didnt vote for him...no i dont respect his position on things...no i dont agree with him...but i will say this....i will fight for the fact you or anyone else is allowed to feel differently than me. that is freedom of speech...its your right...your vote is just as important as mine. i will continue to prepare for the worst as best as i can and hope for the best.

This sums it up pretty good...

483083_166988363445603_1637642868_n.jpg

Back