Perry is Officially STUPID!

GNBRETT

Registered
wow! 21 is now the voting age and Nov 12th? really? he doesnt know the voting age or the general election date? is this guy really running for President of the United States?

I find it hard to believe that anyone from Texas ever voted for this moron. he really needs to just drop out and for the sake of Texicans save his home state from any more embarrassment.

esq-rick-perry-gun-061711-xlg.jpg

He does a good job at running TX, but you are right...he needs to drop out cuz he is far from ready for the big times.

He's done. I think Cain is 99% done. Leaves Romney and Newt remaining.

No matter who get's elected we are still screw'd and tattoo'd.
None of the millionaire DC morons can agree to anything....or even know what the real world is like.
All they know to do is tax us and figure out how to over spend it.

His new video sounds oddly familiar...

Turns out it's also on it's way to be, if not already THE most hated video on youtube.

His new video sounds oddly familiar...

Turns out it's also on it's way to be, if not already THE most hated video on youtube.

That lost him a lot votes
There are alot of gay people in this country and a lot of hetro people that think they are entitled to the same rights :laugh: But seeing as how the military are throwing their servicemen and women into the local lanfills and dumps after making the ultimate scrafice for the security of this nation, or least that is what they believed in. Which sums up what the government thinks of them, it's hard to imagine someone running to enlist gay, hetro or any other. I am glad to see him speak up for what he believes in though :thumbsup: I hate liars an pretenders be honest about what you want to do if all politician city, state, federal, did that we wouldn't be in this mess.:rofl:

Back