Proof, removing the ECU restrictions equals no peformance gain!

Eighth mile racing is extremely challenging, since everything happens in such a short amount of time.

Racing is racing, and I don't care if it is 100 feet or 1320........... I love it all!

:rofl:

With a 1.99 60' you aren't shredding anything but your dreams.... :laugh:

Another brillant comment from the rocket scientist..
So what your saying is the tire isnt getting abuse at WOT in full power after 1st gear? I am just amazed at your brilliance. Its no wonder why bracket racing is such a confusion to you.

Another brillant comment from the rocket scientist..

The personal attacks coming from your keyboard have got to stop. I VERY STRONGLY suggest you respond in a more respectful manor to the other members. If you can't, I'd suggest you not post at all, because that will be the net result anyhow.

No need to argue with a guy that can't ride. I'm just looking forward to June. Your dealing with the type of person that goes to the bowling alley and ask the attendant to put the bumpers up and brags about consisently bowling 120 point games because he never throws a strike. 1.99 sixty foot isn't hurting clutches or putting any strain on the bike. No better than he can ride he's still in the break in cycle.

What shredding of the tire is he doing. No more than riding on the interstate but then he's only in B mode. All he needs to do is get in the other lane and put the money in a neutral part's hand and Ill keep the green light on in my lane.

Sandbagging becomes a problem when you start racing different people and the dial in's are all over the board. When it's someone that can only run one time all the time, it's easy to take them out if your faster. Ever watch pinks and they say the guy lost but he actually won. They say he went to fast but he crossed the line 1st. When you start setting someone out and have to run them down after the 1/8 it becomes hard because you build up so much momentum out accelerating them it's hard to judge distance on the big end. Get out of it to soon and you might not pass them. Stay in it to long and your breaking out.

When they do the heads up race they always talk about the other guy peddling. Against this guy it's easy to do because no matter what light he cuts he will still be in the 60 foot area when you go to take off so it's an easy cruise down the track. Bracket racing became complicated when they stopped letting you change your dial in for every pass. Before that I use to enjoy it but when they made you stick to one dial in the sandbagging came to a hault. You had to become consisent and that's why I run the 5.80 class. If I ever break out I'm celebrating to go faster than 5.80 on SWB.

For the guy with the 1340 running slower than 250 times, see you in June

I really hope that you 2 end up racing and somebody gets it on camera or this entire thread was all for nothing with the exception of the booties!!! I firmly believe that we need more random pics of hot asses on random threads, to all you who had contributed job well done........... :clap:

Agree a minimum dial in or no throttle stops, ive got no problem with bracket racing but only if you dial in a few tenths off your realistic ET, fitting a throttle stop and slowing a busa down is just wrong, I ride it for the max buzz of the speed, winning is a bonus.

I firmly believe that we need more random pics of hot asses on random threads, to all you who had contributed job well done........... :clap:

This thread sotra petered out and I think they all....

282f3ca6fca86469831badc.gif

Well I got sent this yesterday after I went to work.

Honestly if I got up to go to leave for work and that was looking at me, well i just don't think i'd be able to leaving it looking like that. I'd have to refer back to my little buddies assessment of the situation. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back