Gen II ECU Flashers on Sale This Week - $30 Off

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Normal price is $200 + $8 SHipping in the USA.

WIll do 15% off = $30 discount, so $170 + $8 shipping in USA.

Lots of details on what can be done here including boost referenced fueling / boost control, progressive nos control, ecu kill for air shifters, fuel tuning, ignition tuning, remove restrictions, and 100 other things LOL.
ECU Flashing

Thanks for everyone's support here :thumbsup:

I dont think changing tune is going to change the frequency response of vibration on an engine, sorry

If only I could find someone in southeast of the uk who are clued up on this flashing those who say they no about this are just gettin a handle on this.

did you talk with TTS?
I did yes they said they were just getting a handle on this.So to me feels like they are a bit green to this my busas only a year old don't wanna be a ginnea pig statistic if you no wot I mean you guy in the states no wot ur doing it like second nature to you they do say the uk is 10yrs behind to the USA sounds like they are with this ecu flashing

Thanks again for getting the harness and pair plug to me! I havent had time to play with it due to 2 reasons. I was at work on saturday and they didnt leave it at the door, so I had to pickup today at the post office. And 2 because I have been burried in side work all day!

Back