Proof, removing the ECU restrictions equals no peformance gain!

Hey Marty,

In all honesty no it doesn't feel any different. My bike has always wheelied easy in 1-2-3 with my setup.
I can verify that there is no longer any restriction in 6th now that I topped out at 198.

It may be in your height? More weight over the front? Or the opening rate of the secondaries then, as yours are still stock.
The secondaries can be set to open much quicker in 2, 3, 4, and 6. The fuel allowed in can also be set to 100% in all gears across the board. Not the a/f map, just what's already available.
You're honestly the first person I know that hasn't noticed faster revving at lower rpm's.:beerchug:

And here is a girl at the Texas mile

Jennifer Robertson broke the standing mile record for the world’s fastest female on a motorcycle with a speed of 243.6 MPH on a Suzuki Hayabusa. Motorcycle tuned by Johnny Cheese.

And your only running 208 on a 1635CC Busa Engine?? Now thats embarassing.

Not really, plenty of turbo bikes going slower, has he got nitrous if not what exact gains do you think taking it out to 1635 will actually make to a bike trying to punch thru the air at 200++ mph

http://www.texasmile.net/pdf/050911-200MPHClub20MembersAllYearsMotorcycles.pdf

How many of those are running all motor?

Almost NONE.

Just like bracket racing, people think there isn't anything to LS racing until they try to break 200 mph. Just sit there and hold the throttle open, right?

I did think it was a bit stupid trying to prove a point with some completely incorrect and incompatible information. At the end of the day its all what you get a buzz from, Lankee obviously loves to win at the brackets and appears to be very good at it but the consensus of opinion seems to be thats not most peoples bag, doesnt means its wrong either way, it would be a pretty boring world if we all liked the same things ................................and fat chicks would never get laid !!!

What really seems embarassing is you have 208.6mph/ Texas Mile. 10/24/10 all motor 1635cc Busa on your profile. 1635? Sounds big and 208 does seem all that fast?
So I looked up texas mile speeds and found this..

Maybe you should go educate yourself on what's what on that list so you don't keep digging a deeper hole...

Hard?? Wonder if I should go wot with blue or blac leathers.. man its a real challenge to make 5 shifts. Damn I only went 199.9 let change the nitrous jet gimme 15 mins wooohooo 200.6 wow! I can throw kid off the street on a bike to just grip and rip it.. your a hero!!

Once again, you haven't got a CLUE what you are talking about...

Hey Marty,

In all honesty no it doesn't feel any different. My bike has always wheelied easy in 1-2-3 with my setup.
I can verify that there is no longer any restriction in 6th now that I topped out at 198.

What land speed event did this take place at? Post a time slip or certified speed,...

...oh wait, let me guess this was speedometer indicated... :rofl:

Sorry when one can take a stock bike and break 200 MPH like brock did with simple bolt ons its not a WOW factor to run 208 with a 1600+CC engine.

Grind your own cams, make your own lightened crankshaft of a cnc machine. If you have money anyone can go fast!!

Speed is accomplished mostly by money..
Bracket Races are won with mostly skill.

Sorry when one can take a stock bike and break 200 MPH like brock did with simple bolt ons its not a WOW factor to run 208 with a 1600+CC engine.

Grind your own cams, make your own lightened crankshaft of a cnc machine. If you have money anyone can go fast!!

Speed is accomplished mostly by money..

If only that were true. Again, you are showing how little you know about racing. If it were that easy EVERYONE would be doing it and it's just not happening...

So you are saying anyone that buys a Hayabusa can run 9's stock? Or anyone with bolt-on's can run 8's because Brock did it?

But wait, you mean to tell us you spent $12k+ on a motorcycle and can't run 9's stock (or faster than 6.70's)...where is this skill you speak of...? :rofl:

If only that were true. Again, you are showing how little you know about racing. If it were that easy EVERYONE would be doing it and it's just not happening...

So you are saying anyone that buys a Hayabusa can run 9's stock? Or anyone with bolt-on's can run 8's because Brock did it?

But wait, you mean to tell us you spent $12k+ on a motorcycle and can't run 9's stock (or faster than 6.70's)...where is this skill you speak of...? :rofl:

You have to have a non dot rated blue bottle to run 8s with a stock motor. Especially since he is able to hear nitrous when there isn't any on the bike lmao. I would love to see what he could get in the mile because he thinks 200 is so easy. Hell I wish I could make another trip knowing what I know now. It's amazing what you learn in two years haha

And IMO the faster you run the more skill it takes !!! A few of my friends used to run Super Gas cars, 9.90 index, all on T Stops, all these cars could run easy 8's yet when they first ran them in Super Comp (8.90 index) they struggled to run on the numbers !!!

You have to have a non dot rated blue bottle to run 8s with a stock motor. Especially since he is able to hear nitrous when there isn't any on the bike lmao. I would love to see what he could get in the mile because he thinks 200 is so easy. Hell I wish I could make another trip knowing what I know now. It's amazing what you learn in two years haha

:laugh:

He probably wouldn't even get in the 180's.... :whistle:

Sorry, just dont see any skill involved in 1 mile stretch of grip and rip..

Ohh skill to ride an 8 second stretched busa... Well here is a 12 year old is doing it. So as you can see not much expierence is needed to just jump on a stretched busa and run 8's kids are doing. Nor ride it another 3/4 of a mile. Ya got money, ya can buy go fast goodies!!

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO none of y'all have any real skill.

Now this guy...:whistle:

Superior ability that is.....

Duhhh Thats a no brainer you ride a white Busa, that alone takes skills.

So easy a caveman can do it,,. Rumor has it the next caveman commercial is going to be on a Busa at the Maxton Mile :dunno:

Someone please kill this thread.

First it starts by spewing out crap information about ECU restrictions. 100% wrong info.
Then is starts spewing out crap information about drag racing. 100% wrong info.
Not it is spewing out crap about LSR racing. Anyone who has flown over the craters at Maxton or flown through the cross winds of Loring or Texas finds this insulting.

Tom Peterson. Boston MA.

First it starts by spewing out crap information about ECU restrictions. 100% wrong info.
Not it is spewing out crap about LSR racing. Anyone who has flown over the craters at Maxton or flown through the cross winds of Loring or Texas finds this insulting.

Tom Peterson. Boston MA.

Freedom of speech. No need to get upset.:goodboy:
Yes, this topic has gotten way off topic many many pages ago. I feel as the admin would have stopped this thread but they enjoy seeing many others disagree with me and mostly this thread has turned in to a drama entertainment topic.
Since you have admitted that this thread has gotten off topic, you must be interested in this high view count thread that keeps you coming back taking up your valuable time to read it. If I get fusterated with a thread I dont go back and read it. So why are you coming back?
I find it entertaining reading the ignorant comments about bracket racing keyword here is entertaining if I got fusterated I wouldnt come back to read the comments.
This would be like a thread on guns, people that dont own them or agree with them would make ignorant comments on how guns are stupid and dangerous. Its a forum there will be many opinions..
So now go back and practice your one mile stretch of racing no one. Grip It And Rip It.:beerchug:

Sorry, just dont see any skill involved in 1 mile stretch of grip and rip..

Ohh skill to ride an 8 second stretched busa... Well here is a 12 year old is doing it. So as you can see not much expierence is needed to just jump on a stretched busa and run 8's kids are doing. Nor ride it another 3/4 of a mile. Ya got money, ya can buy go fast goodies!!

If it's so easy, WHY AREN'T YOU DOING IT?.?.?.?

You have done NOTHING that you speak? 8's on your BUSA, nope? 9's on your stock BUSA, nope? 200mph in 1-Mile, nope? 200-mph at ANY distance, nope?

So what exactly have you done besides consistently go SLOW and tell everyone how easy it is to go fast... :moon:

Tom Peterson. Boston MA.

:beerchug:

:stirpot:

Bracket racing rules place a premium on consistency of performance of the driver and car rather than on raw speed, which in turn makes victory much less dependent on large infusions of money and more dependent on mechanical and driving skill such as reaction times, shifting avilities and ability to control the car. This racing format allows for a wide variety of cars racing against each other. While traditional drag racing seperates cars into a wide variety of classes based on power and weight, bracket racing classes are simpler, and can accommodate any vehicle with basic technical / safety inspection.

Basically it places cars in a handicap for those that are slow to compete. Someone faster than you gets held at the line waiting until the time difference is met before they can move. Yeah I'm still around. Getting loaded up for Myrtle Beach for some fun and a lil street action. Will be there in June for the bet that you said. 2500 right off the trailor for the 60 foot. Stand by the ticket Booth so you can have my money. We can bracket all day I'm dialing in 6.50 to show you how easy it is.

Wanna make a bet your bike wont run 198 too? Have a GPS that we can put in your pocket that records, all you have to do is get it up to 198 on your bike. My SWB is lowered but I'm willing to bet we can hit the dragons tale and you will never get further than 4 seconds ahead with a stock height Bizarre. Since you know so much have your money ready. Looking forward to this years trip. Someone riding around in C mode talking about how easy things are and his skill level. Like a fat kid eating cake and wants to be congratulated because it was easy to get overweight

Back