Speeding ticket records.

Mr.greenjeans

Registered
Don't know if there is a post like this, but I got a whopper of a ticket today.
And when I got home I started reading and found some interesting ticket info.
The fastest recorded ticket in Texas is 242 in a 45.
Minenesota 205 in a 65 .
I may have it my state. Anyone know of a legit list of records?
Something to be proud of probobly not, but out of curiosity, got numbers?

Don't know about others but here is a record ($ and speed) in my neck of the woods.

Scan10018_edited.jpg

Where did you find such info? I wanna read more. Is the 242 in texas the guy with the McLaren F1?

Mine was 181mph in a 65mph. I was told it was by discretion that he did not give a reckless ticket that warranted 10 days jail, 200+ fine for reckless, impounding of the bike and suspension of licence.
I believe it was because I pulled over and waited for him, still on the limb about that, but I felt the rider I was with would have gave me up if I would have went on. No doubt I had a run, but it is what it is. I can post the ticket if anyone wants to start a ticket thread. Just curious about the state by state records.

Mine was 181mph in a 65mph. I was told it was by discretion that he did not give a reckless ticket that warranted 10 days jail, 200+ fine for reckless, impounding of the bike and suspension of licence.
I believe it was because I pulled over and waited for him, still on the limb about that, but I felt the rider I was with would have gave me up if I would have went on. No doubt I had a run, but it is what it is. I can post the ticket if anyone wants to start a ticket thread. Just curious about the state by state records.

You only got $200 for 116 mph over?

Ouch, that's a big ticket.. I'd not have pulled over and waited. Get a good lawyer when they come looking for you. If you were wearing a helmet they have no way of proving it was you on the bike; assuming they were even able to get your plates..

Ouch, that's a big ticket.. I'd not have pulled over and waited. Get a good lawyer when they come looking for you. If you were wearing a helmet they have no way of proving it was you on the bike; assuming they were even able to get your plates..

He made it a point that he had me on video tape during the whole traffic stop. I removed the helemt had a 40 minute conversation with him ect. I told him jail was not a stranger of mine, so it's all open at this point. But until the court date, tommorrow is another day. And tommorrow I ride.

Ill keep an eye out for the ticket thread, i dont have a big speeding ticket, but what i lack in quality i REALLY made up for in quanity. Im not proud of it, but its a huge thing, one of those life changers.

sounds like a plan , but the law seems to have changed in this country now, who ever the vehicle is registered to will get the ticket unless they are willing to give the name of the rider / driver at the time :rulez:

Back