what kind of gun do you own?

What do I need with guns, I can just rely on the government to take care of my needs. :whistle:

Soon enough you will be able to get Gov't funded security teams to guard your house. You will also get Gov't funded teams to do your hunting. These will be highly trained teams from organizations such as Blackwater that are responsible and know how to handle a weapon because you cannot be trusted. They will also be using tobacco for you because you won't be able to afford it.

They better say police or ATF before they hit that door or is not going to end well for anyone.:whistle:

And if your shopping good luck because I'll see you before you see me I promise you that.

Ever heard of Ruby Ridge? Even if you have everything secured in a safe they can come in and take the entire safe. You can never stop a determined thief, as far as shopping....don't advertise. :poke:

I'm with you, anyone asks me "I don't own any guns". You guys crack me up, you never know who is looking at this pictures and might be shopping, might be a Fed or local LEO looking for a firearms bust.

:whistle:

kinda why I asked for the favorite not for the entire arsenal. But I'm not shopping well not in someones house anyway I'll go to the store like everyone else (O.K. maybe not everyone else goes to the store but I do).

im shopping.. give me addresses to all your homes NOW... also.. what time will you not be home and please leave some cookies on the counter.. thanks

Ever heard of Ruby Ridge? Even if you have everything secured in a safe they can come in and take the entire safe. You can never stop a determined thief, as far as shopping....don't advertise. :poke:

Your only talking about securing the weapons...Hell I've got the whole 300 acres secured, monitored and taped. And a SAFE..You must be from Cali. or Canada. Damn liberals knowledge/weapon education is better than a lock.:whistle:

Your only talking about securing the weapons...Hell I've got the whole 300 acres secured, monitored and taped. And a SAFE..You must be from Cali. or Canada. Damn liberals knowledge/weapon education is better than a lock.:whistle:

can I build my house there if you have teh extra space :lol:

I possess one of these

pink.jpg

can I build my house there if you have teh extra space :lol:

At 50,000 a quarter acre you can in the back forty but you have to lease the driveway to it and theres three cattle guard crossing tolls that have to be paid daily and NO peeing in the ponds but you can keep what you catch out of them. Oh and no cow tipping or I'll let the bull loose in your casa:rulez:

At 50,000 a quarter acre you can in the back forty but you have to lease the driveway to it and theres three cattle guard crossing tolls that have to be paid daily and NO peeing in the ponds but you can keep what you catch out of them. Oh and no cow tipping or I'll let the bull loose in your casa:rulez:

I don't tip what I eat :laugh:

Let's see......

Hi Point C9
HK P30L
Sig 226(west german)
P22(nickle/blue combo)
Olympic Arms K16
In the middle of a 6.5 grendel build. started with a 28" Satern bull bbl
Beretta 686 onyx 12ga
CZ 452 Lux
Remington 870 Ducks Unlimited
old 12ga riot gun
old 30-30 lever action

1942 Springfield M1 Garand
Springfield M1A Loaded
S&W MP15
S&W 9MM
Sig P220 45

Charles Daly 12 Gauge pump, staggered with slug magnums, double 00 buck magnums! Though shalt not enter here uninvited! :rulez:

I have no picture but my favorite gun i owned was the Desert Eagle .50 Me an my brother had quite a collection going till we sold them all :down:

magnum.jpg

Back