what kind of work you do?

I am the peasant mailman, I dont save lives or make a big difference in the world, but I keep my head above water considering I have no degree. I was a diesel mechanic in Army. I do ALL repairs and updates on my home(plummer, elctrician, painter, etc.). Car repair, food provider(deer hunter), energy provider(wood finder, cutter, and splitter), accountant (because I have a high maintenance live-in girlfriend soon to be fincee') that likes to spend, spend, spend. PC repair cause my computer is almost older than the hills and has been updated 3 times since owning 1(since 1998). a FATHER of 2 spoiled brats that live with their Mother. grounds keeper(mow lawn, plant flowers, plants, etc.) I pretty much feel like a WHIPPING BOY.

For some reason that photo reminds me of that kid from Christmas story all wrapped up for the cold weather..

Ya got me with that one! My wife and I just sat here laughing! Thanks to you she will never see me the same again when I put that on! No more tough guy image... LOL yep but my snow suit will stop a 308 cal round (heavy ceramic chest plate). Or thats what they told me I hope I never find out. Come to think of it, its as bad as a snow suit for that kid when ya have to go to the bathroom! :laugh:

Is it too late to change careers? I am seeing a market as a battery refurbishing technician. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Representing the 1% in my field--Dental Hygienist.
50 students in my class---49 gals and me! Any single guys looking for a great career choice with great odds of finding a great lady this is a "no brainer". Two of the girls i went to school with are currrent Colts cheerleaders!

Shift foreman in a shingle plant....that's right ....I make the little asphalt squares that protect your roof........not very glamorous but somebody's gotta do it. :laugh:

Mechanical leaderman @ Potash Corp. phosphoric acid and fertilzer plant here in N.FLA. Little bit of millwright,pipefitter ,welder, and miracle worker all rolled into one. 12years working for my dad in the car business before that.

SIGN.jpg

50 students in my class---49 gals and me! Any single guys looking for a great career choice with great odds of finding a great lady this is a "no brainer". Two of the girls i went to school with are currrent Colts cheerleaders!

That is so funny... I was just thinking about doing this the other day. I was at my dentist and had two of the usual OMG these ladies are HOT Hygienists cleaning away...

It's insane, there is about 10 Hygenists and they are all pretty smoking hot... Has to make for a nice work environment, if you can get hired being a guy anyway...

I just had root canal do I have 2 go with a crown next?

do you need get that after canal ????

Back