what kind of gun do you own?

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
I noticed a lot of folks here share this interest (including myself ) Just curious whats your poison. when it comes to guns. not what do you carry but what is your favorite that you own. Mine is currently my HK .45 ( don't own too many .....yet :whistle:)

Rueger ACP .45
Jennings J22
Romanian 22LR
Gamo .177 air rifle

CCW permit & a Busa. What more would anyone want? :thumbsup: Wardie

My favorite is a 44 magnum revolver with an 8" barrel. It is an awesome weapon and very accurate.

40 caliber Smith & Wesson M&P and .38 Special Smith & Wesson with laser sight! My first hand guns (just purchased today) Gettin lic. to carry on Saturday.

0801091917a.jpg

0801091917a(2).jpg

Got a few, but my favorite would be the Mosin Nagant 91/30 bolt action.
Yes, it's a cheaper gun; but my wife and son got it for me for Father's day.
Never know it could have been used in the war?

pipefighter: I am sure there is a history site you could look up the history of some serial number.

My dad has a 7mm mauser that has the swastikas on stamped on it.

As far as my favorite gun I would depend on what situation I find myself in.
long range my Norinco SKS 7.62x39
close range my Glock 21
close quarters that would have to me my Mossburg 500 home defense setup with my flechets. (Don't have to worry about hitting some one on the other side of the wall)

One of my favorites is my Baretta .32 Tomcat. Fits right in the pocket.....

Ruger Mark III Hunter .22LR target pistol Cheap accurate fun.
S&W .38 police issue from the 40's(?) Inherited from my great Aunt. I'll get the serial run one day.
Sig Sauer P220 .45 My first firearm, and my carry weapon.
Marlin .22 mag bolt action. This sucker is reasonably accurate at 300 yards!
Rock River Arms AR15 M4 5.56mm Exceptionaly nice to shoot.
Remington model 742 carbine chambered in .308 consistant at 300 yards.
1942 Mosin Nagant 91/30 7.62X54R <-- Possibly the coolest because of what it is and it's a tack driver.
Springfield/Savage Arms 20 gauge pump gun. Handed down from my Dad.
Remington 870 Super Magnum Express 12 gauge pump gun. Skeet gun and home defense.

One of my fav's and only 2000 made. 1000 were in Italy and 1000 for the good old USA! Never shot but I have three 92's and with 21 years of service I have plenty of experience with these weapons. Very nice shooting guns.

Weapons Inventory 3 Dec 08 013.jpg

Last edited:
All I got is a Ruger P89 9 mm. Accurate enough at 25 yds and under, and will cycle almost any ammo you throw at it... FRIGGIN TANK OF A PISTOL!

Enfield .303 mk1
Mossberg 590 home defense "special purpose"
Savage .223 synthetic stock, stainless fluted bull barrel/action
Ithaca single shot break action 20ga
Kimber Custom TLE II
Daisy .177 lol
countless potato guns i"ve made

sadly gonna have to let the Kimber & Mossberg go to settle some debts & completely get someone outta my life.....Sad to let the guns go, not get that ***** outta my life lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
My favorite is my Kimber Stainless ProCarry II .45acp but I also really really love my stainless 5 1/2" Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag.

I have
Ruger 10/22 With Archangle conversion w red laser sight
and
chines? (not sure) SKS synthetic and wooden stock with bayonet
And
Glock 22 .40 S&W

Glock 22 .40 cal in the wife's nightstand and a Heckler & Koch P2000 in mine. Plus a couple shotguns, and a ruger 10-22 (great for removing squirrels).

22-250 savage, for the coyotes
30-06 for the big bang
cva 50 cal black powder deer hunting
ruger 44 mag back up for the 50 cal

Back