Single

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
Well its official....I am now divorced. I honestly feel like i lost one of my best friends. I know that everything happens for a reason...And if this is what she really wants...then who am i to stop her. Well i just figured that i would share the news with my family.

hang in there bro. I have been there pm me anytime
Posted via Mobile Device

sorry to hear, hope you feel better, listen to some blues music always make me feel better when i have a broken heart...btw, i never liked her anyway...

Rusty, don't know you personally, but everything will be alright my brother. Just ended a two year divorce that ended a 26 year marriage. It will be alright

Hang in there...one day at a time...

I'm so sorry you're going through this :down: Time will heal you...

Rusty , Call me if you need Anything even if it's just to vent. I am here for you Bro!!!!! Remember what I told you tonight, Even as much as it might hurt or upset you. You need to remember that it is Her Loss to loose such a Good Man & Good Person that was willing to give her the world!! I Wish you ALL the Best! :thumbsup:

Been there before brother, give a shout out if you need to talk, I am always here.

Sorry to hear that. Try to think of all of the other places in the world, and all of the people in all of those other places. There's another one out there. Trust me.

Sorry to hear that. Welcome to the club. PM me if you every need to talk. I'm about to hit my 1 yr post-divorce mark.

Go for a ride!!! Great therapy!

Hang tough. Keep scanning the horizon.

Time heals everything...

I truly feel bad for you! I believe the pain inflicted by the opposite sex is pretty most some of the most intense emotional pain that we as human beings feel. With that said please no that you are not alone!

Time does not take it all away but has away of lessening. And this is the perfect time to use one of my favorite quotes/sayings that Projekt has ever posted:

"Hang in there buddy, before you know it you will be balls deep in something new!" - Projekt.

Hee hee hee :rofl: :rofl:

Hang in there.

My wife divorced me five years ago. Was not my choice but there was a third party influencing her. Our daughter was 2; it broke my heart. I gave up my home and a crapload of money. About 8 months after the divorce, she realized she made a big mistake, and after alot of counseling and soul searching (not to mention how badly I wanted my daughter back), we reconciled. I took us about another year, but we finally remarried about 2 years ago. She seems happy now, and I am very glad we are a family again and I have moved past it (but I now have a solid prenup just in case). I know my situation rarely happens; we were lucky that it didn't spiral out of control with our child in the middle. I can only hope for you that you find peace with it. The adjustment is a pain in the ass. Best wishes and people are rooting for you.

That really blows, man. Hope you're able to heal with time.

--Wag--

Hookers
l
l

Dam sorry to hear that man.. I read the above message in many other threads this is one time it may help through the tuff time. Perhaps with time you may at least get your friendship back. Good luck dude

Back