single again

Vb, you and bigdiesel have twin dogs.
I know, and I think they're both named Jack
laugh.gif

lol.. yah my wife wants one of them dogs so bad.. I told her when we get our new house. lol. I hear they are really clumbsy dogs  any truth to that ?

lol.. yah my wife wants one of them dogs so bad.. I told her when we get are new house. lol. I hear they are really clumbsy dogs any truth to that ?
Harlequins (black and white) are noticeably more clumsy, stubborn and difficult to train after having two fawn (deer colored) Danes that just seemed to be a bit more elegant. Jack is the GOOFIEST dog I've ever been around, but he loves us and he's loyal...if you ever get one, just know they're not outdoor dogs, they will sleep on your sofas and in your bed, and yes, they will eat food you leave on the stove or counter and never show remorse. LOL

Personal experience of the food thing im thinking lol.. Thats funnt and must get pretty uncombforable in the bed with 2 people and dogs of that size lol

My wife and kids are gone and me and my dog are the only ones here. Not single but bachelorin it for now.

Back