Aimpoint Comp M2 with A.R.M.S M17 Tri-Lock single lever mount

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Don't have any use for it anymore and I figured I'd post it here.

Aimpoint comp M2 with ARMS m17 Tri-lock single throw lever mount.
Cheapest I've found new is like $450 for sight alone. Mount is around $65.
Both shipped $400. Like new in box.

http://www.aimpoint.com/uploads/tx_pxaaimpoint/CompM2_Eng_M00492_080909.pdf

ARMS 17 Single Lever Tri-Lock Mount

71ae3a8f.jpg

87dce84d.jpg

aaeb6596.jpg

I had it mounted on an 1187 Police model 12ga.

That would be pretty cool on my shotty, but worth more than the gun it would go on.. :down:

what were you thinking selling your AR? lol i should sling mine over my shoulder and ride over with it for the mng lol

No point in bringin it, there's nowhere here to shoot it which is precisely why I sold it..

you dont have ranges there....?? why not pay 200 and get 22 conversion from cnmg ... then you can shoot it even in indoor pistol ranges..

did u use it on your 1187 at all? i considered it but just doesnt seem like id use it much ... got a 870 tac. it could go on

did u use it on your 1187 at all? i considered it but just doesnt seem like id use it much ... got a 870 tac. it could go on

Well....that's a funny story. A few yrs ago before it closed I took it to Palm Beach Trap club and shot some sporting clays with it. The sight worked great for tracking moving targets with both eyes open as intended.
I wasn't the best shot using a 20inch cylinder choked barrel and got a few laughs. It was the only place I could find that had an opp to practice on moving targets.
This is the best model red dot one can find IMO.

lol, im good with it on static targets about 40-50yds out with the ghost ring...im thinkin about gettin an AR which i was gonna put an m4 on anyway...if it hasnt moved in a couple weeks i may make it a bday present to myself lol

Back