Single and Lovin it!!!

Not ever on RT9 coming into town......

Pics thru Oct 09 019.jpg

Last edited:
lol..i got yall beat...came into marriage with nothing but bills...leaving marriage with nothing but bills...paid 500 for house...she can have the 600 car and ill keep the bike..oh ...and she said i can keep the kids too...even hers....lol... spend it ...cant take it with you...can always make more lol

lol..i got yall beat...came into marriage with nothing but bills...leaving marriage with nothing but bills...paid 500 for house...she can have the 600 car and ill keep the bike..oh ...and she said i can keep the kids too...even hers....lol... spend it ...cant take it with you...can always make more lol

You have no idea... :banghead:

36 never married, love being single. Still have all my stuff is the best part. I m not into giving money to someone I hate.

Didn't read all the posts but the only thing better than being single and having all your toys and personal interests is being married to the right woman and and having all your toys and personal interests! :D

Did you know: One out of ten new borns don't belong to the man who thinks he is the father? Thank you DNA!

I heard it was one in four. Scary, eh?

apparently you haven't heard the downside to life with Michelle

Yeah, right. LOL

My Old Pa told me they are like street cars, stand on the corner a while and a fresh one will come by! Anyway, I love that "New Wife" smell!

Share and share alike, eh? You're right, though. You do NOT own your partner's parts!

in order to happy as a single man.....or woman. you first must be happy with yourself.

Partly true. In a partnership, the partner can really screw things up for you no matter what's going on with you.

--Wag--

so on a lighter note, what's the deal with no saturday morning cartoons anymore? and why the hell do kids still watch that yugio crap?

According to a recent study, more women than men cheat these days! If my memory serves me correctly, 62% of women cheat at some point in their life. The number for men was slightly under 50%.

According to this particular study, most affairs begin at the work place. With far more marriages failing than succeed I can understand why both men and women (Especially successful ones) become totally gunshy!

I too was once married to my two wonderful kid's mom for 12 years. I have now been single for almost half my life. Although I dearly love women, I doubt I'll ever get married again. What's the point?

And for you fellas who say you were divorced and your wife didn't ask for anything? Well, that's because you had nothing to ask for. If you were Bill Gates or Tiger Woods you can bet your sweet arse her attitude would have been just a little bit different.

My advise is, take nothing for granted. You may very well be happy in a happy relationship today and tomorrow find yourself listening to these famous words "I love you but I'm no longer IN LOVE WITH YOU"!

Look out for yourself and your own best interest because no one else is going to look out for you, expecially when it comes to money! :beerchug:

Back