single again

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
well now that im single again i got my two best friends with me and am spending plenty of time with each. here is bestest buddy in the world

me_024.JPG

Man, that a cute dog......but I hope thats not your regular helmet!

Those are all COOL dogs.

That is by far the badest orange and black 08' I have EVER seen
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

those are some good lookin friends plus i don't think they will let you down when you need them.

download? right click image, "save image as" and pay attention where you are saving it to.

Ummmmm, goofy Jack is available for rent should anyone need a companion that will sit on you, lick your feet and chew on your hands, loves long walks where he pulls you for miles and prefers a home with a golf cart so he can be toted around...he comes with the pool because he likes it
laugh.gif

Good to hear you have some things to help get you through this tough time...
smile.gif

Jack.JPG

vabs they said dogs not horses lol that thing is huge lol WOW~! Awsome looks like a DALMATION GREAT DANE! lol

vabs they said dogs not horses lol that thing is huge lol WOW~! Awsome looks like a DALMATION GREAT DANE! lol
Shhhhhhh!!! He does NOT know he's big-boned...he's only 100 lbs, 7 months old...he's still got some growing to do and God knows I don't want an emotional wreck of a dog on my hands because someone said he was "large" Jeez...some peoples' kids
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Back