Single and Lovin it!!!

I got married when I was 19 years old (Now I'm 48) so the freedom is sweet! By the way I divorced my wife because she had an affair while I was in another state working to support her.

Dude, that sucks, but major KUDOS to you for not standing for it! :beerchug:

Man your rite about that, I can't beleive how many married woman have hit on me. I just cant get into that lifestyle, air has been good to me, I like breathing. I don't got time for that, let alone there husband finding out and trying to kill me. to much drama, not to mention it's one of the 10 comandments. later: Brian

Isn't it funny how men get so torqued out of shape over that? Not me! My woman just took a two week vacation to Florida. When she arrived home I simply ran her through the sheep dip and everything's cool! Problem solved and everyone is happy! :cheerleader:

Once a man learns he does not own the muffin, he is simply leasing it, life gets much better! :beerchug:

My Old Pa told me they are like street cars, stand on the corner a while and a fresh one will come by! Anyway, I love that "New Wife" smell! :kiss:

I'm still going through a divorce & child custody battle that has has already left me scarred for life. The obvious mental and monetary strain it has taken on me is something I never want to experience again!

The woman I am dating now has a wonderful & caring heart. We have only been seeing each other for about 6months, however feelings have grown fairly strong. But my concious tells me I should tell her that I want to slow it down & I may never want to get married...ever.
Sad that a failed marriage may end up affecting any possible future relationships and my ability to fully commit to anyone again. :banghead:

Being single now ...sounds good, but what about when your older and the percentages of finding and building a strong relationship w/ someone special vastly dwindles? :headache:

My dad hit the nail on the head when he told me, "Son, you are going to share that stuff with SOMEBODY, it may just as well be your friends"!

Did you know: One out of ten new borns don't belong to the man who thinks he is the father? Thank you DNA!

Your "one in ten" comment is skewed by the fact that a higher percentage of stupid people are breeding :whistle: :laugh:

someone needs to steer a couple org members i know that could use the advice of this thread... married life is great...but single can be just as great too

Like I said at the beginning of this thread I'm going to school (college) and taking two classes three days out of the week. My plate is full having to maintain a full time job and going to school. I am blessed to have this job and the ability to attend college. It takes discpline but I'm up to the task. I was very hurt and angry when my ex-wife cheated on me when I was trying to make a living for her and the kids. I could have became a drunk and became worthless but thats not for me. I may be 48 years old but it's never too late to improve my situation. My neighbor was divorced after 34 years and all he does is get drunk every day. I refuse to go towards that direction. As of now I have no plans on getting married or even starting a new relationship. Once I get my degree I plan on working for the FAA as a quality inspector which pays 80 to 100k. I'm retired Airforce with 25 years experience on several aircraft. I pray with my experience and degree I'll get hired and move up in my life. :thumbsup:

My dad hit the nail on the head when he told me, "Son, you are going to share that stuff with SOMEBODY, it may just as well be your friends"!

I wish I had a dollar for every woman I have known who was having sex for fun on the side while the husband had no clue.

Did you know: One out of ten new borns don't belong to the man who thinks he is the father? Thank you DNA!

I know, I know, for sure not me! I know my wife/husband way too well! You may want to think that over, using common sense and logic? :whistle:

Do you have a source for this statistic?

I have been married 23 years in June to the best woman I have ever known, Don't be afraid to try again there are good ones out there.

Happily married still.
but still jealous of your singularity, nothins changed since yesterday ! :rofl:
Arent you now married to your Busa though ?

in order to happy as a single man.....or woman. you first must be happy with yourself.

take some time invest in yourself, whether its more education, changing careers...or maybe just doing the things you always wanted to do but were never allowed.

learn to love yourself, enjoy life...its too short not to.

you just married the wrong woman man. trust me because I did the same thing 1st time around. after 7 yrs I got out of that one and got myself what a real wife should be......your best friend!!

Exactly what I'm doing :thumbsup:

in order to happy as a single man.....or woman. you first must be happy with yourself.

take some time invest in yourself, whether its more education, changing careers...or maybe just doing the things you always wanted to do but were never allowed.

learn to love yourself, enjoy life...its too short not to.

You guys are marrying the wrong woman. Mine bought me my snowmobile for racing and said, "I don't care what you spend, just don't lose". Then she bought me my BKing with the same advice. She always says, "If you want a new gun, go and get it". She is my enabler to a good life!

Back