Bubba has inspired me.......

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Props to you brother and your beautiful bride. Rather than jack your thread, I wanted to start my own.

For all of those that are going through a divorce or think there is no one out there for you, I must say, never give up. I spent 11 years married to someone who thought I could do nothing right. After many years of mental anquish and thinking that I was not good enough, my self esteem and self image was shattered and I thought this is my life........

Well, things got worse and we split up. Divorce was emotional freedom and I had to find a way to pick up the pieces and continue on. I had three wonderul kids that depended on me. Life must go on. Then I met Juli. She believed in me, she trusted me, she supported me and showed me what life has to offer. With her encouragement and love, I was able to see that there really was nothing wrong with me, and I was only limited my imagination. Life suddenly opened up and sky was the limit. I always had a love of motorcycles. She pushed me to buy one, even though I thought I should not spend the money, and everything else seem to fall in place. We have had our tough financial times, almost went to bankruptcy, but she worked her tail off to help keep things together and we have perservered. We do everything together and she is my best friend. Thank you Juli for being there for in so many ways. Thank you for believing in me and showing me that I had the potential to accomplish the things in life I want to do. She rides everywhere with me.
I know we are ultimately responsible for who we are, but I also believe there are those in life that inspire us and help us achieve those things that we may have otherwise thought were unatainable. Thank you baby doll, I love you.

24.jpg

post-6-19446-IMG_1391__Large_.jpg

wm_normal_dsc_0054.jpg

Attachments

• dragon2.bmp
    709.8 KB · Views: 163
Props to you brother and your beautiful bride. Rather than jack your thread, I wanted to start my own.

For all of those that are going through a divorce or think there is no one out there for you, I must say, never give up. I spent 11 years married to someone who thought I could do nothing right. After many years of mental anquish and thinking that I was not good enough, my self esteem and self image was shattered and I thought this is my life........

Well, things got worse and we split up. Divorce was emotional freedom and I had to find a way to pick up the pieces and continue on. I had three wonderul kids that depended on me. Life must go on. Then I met Juli. She believed in me, she trusted me, she supported me and showed me what life has to offer. With her encouragement and love, I was able to see that there really was nothing wrong with me, and I was only limited my imagination. Life suddenly opened up and sky was the limit. I always had a love of motorcycles. She pushed me to buy one, even though I thought I should not spend the money, and everything else seem to fall in place. We have had our tough financial times, almost went to bankruptcy, but she worked her tail off to help keep things together and we have perservered. We do everything together and she is my best friend. Thank you Juli for being there for in so many ways. Thank you for believing in me and showing me that I had the potential to accomplish the things in life I want to do. She rides everywhere with me.
I know we are ultimately responsible for who we are, but I also believe there are those in life that inspire us and help us achieve those things that we may have otherwise thought were unatainable. Thank you baby doll, I love you.

Wow, very nice to see you overcame adversity through the love of your wonderful wife. I think we all need to sit back and look around us and be thankful for all the things we have, and not dwell on the things we don't.
You are a very luck man also.:beerchug:
Bubba

Wow, very nice to see you overcame adversity through the love of your wonderful wife. I think we all need to sit back and look around us and be thankful for all the things we have, and not dwell on the things we don't.
You are a very luck man also.:beerchug:
Bubba

Absolutely Bubba. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear what you went through. You're a great guy and you have a great gal. Congratulations on finding each other. :thumbsup:

Rock on dude....sometimes its just what is is....life goes on...might sound bad saying this but thats the magic of divorce.....start a new life the right way with the right friend! an viola!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Happy for ya!

Nice post! Sounds like you found yourself a true keeper. :beerchug: The two of you look very comfortable aboard your scoot together :thumbsup: Great pics.

I'm glad that I can call both of you my friends. I know exactly what you're talking about, James...

...Can't wait to see you two again!

Back