What does Ground Hogs day mean to you……2/2/10…..it means 25 yrs to me

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Yes, it is Ground Hogs day once again!

But this time it is my 25th wedding anniversary with the woman of my dreams.

She is the one that has given me life beyond compare and I truly love her with all my heart.

She has given life to three beautiful girls, all born naturally, at home, and never a complaint.

She loves me for whom I am and never judges me.

She prays for me every morning when the garage door opens and I start my bike.

She is why I go to work, and why I return everyday.

She is the reason that I can honestly say is the one thing that kept me from a life of wrongful doings and bad behavior.

I have not lived or been an example of a good life. Many times I have stayed from the path, and the good Lord has placed people in my life to correct this flaw.

He placed this woman smack dab in the middle of my life when I needed it most, and I thank him daily for this.

I remember the first time I ever saw her, and the last time I see her each day.

Her eyes are Hazel and intelligent, bright and full of life. She is talented and disciplined.

But most of all, SHE LOVES ME, unconditionally.

I can not imagine someone loving ME, absolutely the way she does.

This is our Silver and she wants nothing material, she only wants to spend the day with family and me, we agreed to not give gifts – just spend time with each other.

She loves me, and I love her.
Bubba

Very well put. Make sure she reads it, I bet she will cry.:beerchug:

Better way to spend the day waiting for an overgrown rat to come out in freezer tempatures:laugh:

Very well put. Make sure she reads it, I bet she will cry.:beerchug:

Better way to spend the day waiting for an overgrown rat to come out in freezer tempatures:laugh:

well put
to me, it means its february 2 :laugh:
guess you got alot more goin on than me. good for you and i wish you both luck in the future you share together

It means I can watch the Bill Murray movie on bravo:whistle::laugh::laugh: LOVE that movie:laugh:

Back