Single and Lovin it!!!

My original intention was to be married for life however my wife decided to cheat behind my back. I can't live with that not to mention this whole situation made me feel like a clown. I thought I could trust her. So much for trust. Anyway the divorce was done and I'm moving on with my life. For those of you who are married I wish you well and hopefully you all will be together faithfully for life. Not all people are like my ex-wife and I have to keep reminding myself of that. P.S. God first, everything else is afterwards.

Good for you Det; her loss. You did the best you could, and now you have moved on and I wish you the best of luck. Maybe a better one that will treat you with the same amount of respect you gave will come along.

Last edited:
Yup my divorce was finalized at the end of 2008, and life has been good. Married Life wasn't bad, but, when you find out that you have been betrayed by the person that was supposed to be not only your partner in life, but best friend also, it's hard to move past it.

I have enjoyed my single life since then, and things have gotten better and i have tried not to let the experience sour my relationships with women since, but I find that it is harder to trust, and I'm less willing to give the "benefit of the doubt" anymore, maybe that will change, but if not, "them's the breaks" I try to stay positive, and life has become better, living by my schedule and working on the things in life that i always had to put on hold for the sake of my wife (like the CBR that moved in the day she moved out, and the Busa that now holds that spot). Things at work have gotten better as well, guess maybe it karma's way of making up!:thumbsup:

BEWARE OF EVIL WOMEN....

Never forget this... All women are evil....

It's just that some are more evil than the others... You've been warned.

So enjoy your single life and keep yourself that way .... Happy

:whistle:

I'm loving the single life. Divorced 8 years, now in So Cal (paradise) for almost six years. The Ex's live in Texas, that's why I live in the OC. Doing what I want to do, when I want to do it, and with some money in my pocket. It's all good.:thumbsup:

I know how you feel. I do love the single life, but the girl I am seeing now is the only women I have ever dated that I have seriously thought about marrying. It is great being single and free, but when you can find a beautiful women that will allow you to do the same things that you did when you were single that is even better. :thumbsup:

Go for it if she makes you happy. Myself I'm going to continue with college and hope to upgrade in my employment. Also I want to get my weight down to 180lbs. Currently I weigh 208lbs with a 34" waist. I was at 250lbs a year ago with a 40" waist. I don't cook so that helps... :laugh:

I know how you feel. I do love the single life, but the girl I am seeing now is the only women I have ever dated that I have seriously thought about marrying. It is great being single and free, but when you can find a beautiful women that will allow you to do the same things that you did when you were single that is even better. :thumbsup:

I never reached the point of gettin married but all the ex relationships were all terrible and the woman im seeing now it affects her because i have learned the way woman are and i dont let her tell me when i can do something and how.....

After 2 american women, and no disrespect meant to American women, I went foreign...and never looked back...one of the best things I ever did...2hip

You know what gets me is woman demand to be equals to men in the work place and in life but when they divorce you all of sudden they are victims and want your money? Go figure?

Extra Girl .

Comes Complete with Harley -Davidson. 03 sportster 883 in blue with lowering shocks >>>>>>:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

She is a NINA .What is that you wonder ? ( No Income No Assets ) :rofl:

If you don't mind being Gilligan you are all set............:thumbsup:

The 3 hour tour is over,,,,,,:banghead:

DSCF0801.JPG

I love latin women.
Find the right one and your done..

Timmyduck..........that is an awesome pic...:bowdown:
I could stare at that for hours.
NOTHING like that here at all !

When are you guys going to see the light. Vaginas will make you do crazy things. You should already know you are going down for the count when you have to "sell any of your toys, find yourself spending the majority of your $$ on a female or just stop looking at other women in general" There are "WAY" to many women that will have sexual relations with you without you having to marry them and as men if you want to get on this forum and openly write about how thats wrong and its not all about sex then you are full of POOP. Sure there are other things in relationships that matter but what if a girl only had sex with you 1 time a month the throughtout your whole relationship...you wouldn't EVER get married to her. Females are alot smarter than guys think about taking care of themselves and putting up with anybody that will support them. I'm currently 25 years old, have my own home, a turbo busa and a job. My current goals in life: "keep taking advantage of all the free :moon: currently available, pay my house off early, put money in the bank, and take care of my priorities. No sense in me marrying some woman now when I would rather be buying a Z06 and 67-69 prostreet camaro....a extra all motor busa to have around....I know it sounds selfish but I would rather get what I want out of life now then get married and divorced and start this process at 48. I'm all about headstarts. Only marriage I will condone is when you find one that has 10X more money than you do......wait that sounds like what a woman would do. See that does sound like a good idea, who could blame them. Think how simple life could be if you were born an attractive female....all you have to do is eat right and stay fit and you vagina will get you through life

Last edited:
You are right on brother! Now that I'm single it's all about me. :thumbsup:

When are you guys going to see the light. Vaginas will make you do crazy things. You should already know you are going down for the count when you have to "sell any of your toys, find yourself spending the majority of your $$ on a female or just stop looking at other women in general" There are "WAY" to many women that will have sexual relations with you without you having to marry them and as men if you want to get on this forum and openly write about how thats wrong and its not all about sex then you are full of POOP. Sure there are other things in relationships that matter but what if a girl only had sex with you 1 time a month the throughtout your whole relationship...you wouldn't EVER get married to her. Females are alot smarter than guys think about taking care of themselves and putting up with anybody that will support them. I'm currently 25 years old, have my own home, a turbo busa and a job. My current goals in life: "keep taking advantage of all the free :moon: currently available, pay my house off early, put money in the bank, and take care of my priorities. No sense in me marrying some woman now when I would rather be buying a Z06 and 67-69 prostreet camaro....a extra all motor busa to have around....I know it sounds selfish but I would rather get what I want out of life now then get married and divorced and start this process at 48. I'm all about headstarts. Only marriage I will condone is when you find one that has 10X more money than you do......wait that sounds like what a woman would do. See that does sound like a good idea, who could blame them. Think how simple life could be if you were born an attractive female....all you have to do is eat right and stay fit and you vagina will get you through life

My Ex-wife is hispanic and she cheated on me. (Race means nothing in this matter)

I love latin women.
Find the right one and your done..

Timmyduck..........that is an awesome pic...:bowdown:
I could stare at that for hours.
NOTHING like that here at all !

Back