I'm APPROVED!!

Moparict

Donating Member
Registered
After two years of rebuilding following a divorce, I'm approved to buy a home!! It may not mean a whole lot to some of you, but to me its a stepping stone to stability for me and my boy. Finally I'll have a place that my son and I can call home that we will own, well the bank actually. Thanks for letting me share some Divorced-Single-Daddy-Happiness!!!!
beerchug.gif

congrats bro. Divorce is a long road to recover from. I did the single dad thing for almost 5 years. Hats off to you bro. keep up the great work.

congrats
beerchug.gif
i've been through that rebuilding process myself and know how good it feels to finally begin to see some light at the end of the tunnel...i know it will be a good day when you and your son open the door and walk into your own place
smile.gif

Been through that as well. Took almost 10 years to get back to where I was before the divorce. Congrats.
beerchug.gif

Outstanding news! Good lookin out for you and your boy
beerchug.gif

Way to go. You are doing good for your family.
bowdown.gif

My brother and I lived with my Dad after my Mom left him a second time after she came back from divorcing him and taking us off to OK. I did not get along with my Step-Dad very well. My brother still comes close to fighting with him....over 23 years now. He is ok just a little different than what we are use to. If my Mom is happy fine.

beerchug.gif
Congrats, I know first hand and from watching friends deal with divorce that it's a nightmare. Glad it's settling down for you.

Congrats
beerchug.gif
, Did you get a place with a guest room? We all could take turns visiting you! lol
Good luck

Congrats! Like many I have been through it myself. Tough to recover. Glad to hear you are doing it.
beerchug.gif

congratulations
beerchug.gif

yes it does mean to alot to us, we all want each other to do good
and i am very happy for you

Back