I'm APPROVED!!

Congrats! May you live long and prosper!

--Wag--

beerchug.gif
Good for you. Best wishes to you and your boy!

Congrats to you! Surprising how many of us have been there, done that and couldn't afford to buy the T-shirt afterwards.

Good to hear that. Been there too.... since then have bought a new home.... supercharged Bullitt Mustang GT Black 2007 Yukon XL and a 2006 Black Busa ..... oh yeah.... Rizoma rearsets for it on the way too...

I'm a much happier man today.... Congrats to you bro.... best of luck to you both

Im not a Daddy but I can feel some of your accomplishment since it has been 10 yrs im divorced now. Yes, it took a long time to get back on the road financially. Wish U good luck and Im glad to see U are a responsible father who wants to be a part of your boy's life....unlike my Dad. Anyway, bless U Dude.
bowdown.gif

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 13 2007,16:15) Congrats  
beerchug.gif
, Did you get a place with a guest room? We all could take turns visiting you! lol
Good luck
I'm looking at 3 different house right now, but all of them have an extra room and a huge rec room down stairs!!! I promise the beer will flow like wine!!! LOL!!! Of course, the boy will probably have to sit that one out, he's only five!!
beerchug.gif
Thanks guys!!!!

beerchug.gif

(IN MY BEST HULK HOGAN VOICE)----- ROCK ON LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

Just to add a little advice to this..... location is everything... when your choosing your home try to think 10 years down the road....... i dont know what you do or what you can afford but if it comes down to living in a better school district and a nicer home...... and the only difference is say.... $10,000.00 ....... i would encourage you to find a way to spend the money, 10-20k is not gonna effect your note as much as you think..... and by the way KUDOS on taking care of your son, and yourself.... DIVORCE SUCKS!!!! OH and "The best cure for an old dog is a new puppy.".

super.gif

Back