I just don't get women

(Narcissus @ Jun. 07 2007,14:00) In the words of Mr Garrison: "I never trust anything that bleeds for three days and doesn't die."
firedevil.gif
THAT is some funny shid worth copying and pasting lol

That's just it.....Chicks dig and need drama. That's why she is with Mr. Butthead. Good or bad its drama and excitement so she stays with him.

That or a big package. Girls may say oh its how ever they use it blah blah blah. That want the titanic.

You can have all the money in the world in the end they want that titanic to hit their iceberg and sink into them.

That was bad ehey. But that's what they want. They will settle for stability with a guy with money but if the guy is hung and is dirt poor and treats her like crap, they will stay. They may leave temporarily but go back for the sinking of the titanic.

Just ask any of your chick friends when they are open to talk. They will mention what they really want.

(WWJD @ Jun. 07 2007,14:38) Right.  Cavemen.

I, personally, don't think it is "BAD" guys or drama they like, but the EXCITEMENT LEVEL that goes along with that.  I've learned to attract with the same or higher excitement level MINUS all the bad crap that goes with it:  in essance, a Nice guy with an action packed lifestyle fullfilling that need for life-proving excitement.  It is hard for women to grasp, which is why I'm not married, but it can fill both needs and it's really not that hard.

One relatable example I can share is on the Hayabusa.  I took this girl for a ride once and she said okay, but don't go over 60 or something.  Once we found an open spot, I checked her grip on me, which is my signal to her that we are going to go faster.  She griped tighter and I took her to 170.  After we stopped and dehelmeted, she had that huge grin - you all know the one - and asked how fast we went.  I told her and she started hitting me, HARD, yelling at me for ignoring her request to not go over 60 ....  SMILING AND LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME SHE WAS PUMMELING ME.   She loved it and we rode fast many times after that.

THEY don't know what they want... .you gotta GIVE IT to them.   BE the man.  Women are designed to receive, Men are designed to give.  It works best that way.  Try it.  You will see
Right on!
beerchug.gif
super.gif

(Tree @ Jun. 07 2007,13:17) OK, I'm going to play the part of A#1.  As I was A#1 for many years.  Since being a nice guy was getting me in a world of hurt every time, I truned over the leaf.  One thing I can say with fair certantity, people I.E.
men and women, somewhere in the back of their mind, like being treated like $hit.  When I was a nice guy, the girls treated me like crap.  When I was A#1, I treated them like crap and they kept coming back for more.  I was dating 7 girls at the same time.  They all knew about each other, and none were dating any one else.  I had a girl for every day of the week.  They all kissed my a$$, every time.

Fast forward a few years.  Some where I got tired of dating dumb a$$es.  Managed to get "standards", and would literaly give them "tests" in general conversations.  If they didn't have correct or at least intelegent answers, I'd just not talk to them any more.

Now we have been togather for 15 years and married for 10.  The first 7 years, I told people, we would not last another year.  You just never can tell.

My only advice is this.  Don't get attached, espically after 20 years of marrige.  Enjoy life on your own for a while.  Wrap your willy, and use it on as many women as you can.  
firedevil.gif
   Just don't take things too seriously for a couple of years.  Take that motorcycle vacation you all ways wanted to.  Enjoy being yourself, and not her husband.  Try something new, buy a gun, water or snow ski, SCUBA dive, take a trip to China, get a mail order bride, what ever.  Just don't worry about hooking up with anyone, other than for a piece, for a while.

Take care,

Steve
+1000 I know exactly what you're talking about. I still don't get it, but I've seen (and done) it enough to know that there's some truth to it!

(Tree @ Jun. 07 2007,13:17) OK, I'm going to play the part of A#1.  As I was A#1 for many years.  Since being a nice guy was getting me in a world of hurt every time, I truned over the leaf.  One thing I can say with fair certantity, people I.E.
men and women, somewhere in the back of their mind, like being treated like $hit.  When I was a nice guy, the girls treated me like crap.  When I was A#1, I treated them like crap and they kept coming back for more.  I was dating 7 girls at the same time.  They all knew about each other, and none were dating any one else.  I had a girl for every day of the week.  They all kissed my a$$, every time.

Fast forward a few years.  Some where I got tired of dating dumb a$$es.  Managed to get "standards", and would literaly give them "tests" in general conversations.  If they didn't have correct or at least intelegent answers, I'd just not talk to them any more.

Now we have been togather for 15 years and married for 10.  The first 7 years, I told people, we would not last another year.  You just never can tell.

My only advice is this.  Don't get attached, espically after 20 years of marrige.  Enjoy life on your own for a while.  Wrap your willy, and use it on as many women as you can.  
firedevil.gif
   Just don't take things too seriously for a couple of years.  Take that motorcycle vacation you all ways wanted to.  Enjoy being yourself, and not her husband.  Try something new, buy a gun, water or snow ski, SCUBA dive, take a trip to China, get a mail order bride, what ever.  Just don't worry about hooking up with anyone, other than for a piece, for a while.

Take care,

Steve
+1000 I know exactly what you're talking about. I still don't get it, but I've seen (and done) it enough to know that there's some truth to it!

Back