Women confuse the PISS outta me..

Um, maybe because you actually put yer feet on her boobs. She was basicly giving you the go ahead for some playtime and you blew it.  Sounds like this is attempt no.2 for her.
I'm with this guy...^^^^
She was laying it all out for you and you didn't close the deal. Wow.... Double Wow!
She wanted you to use your junk on her and you didn't capitalize on it.
She wanted to play Doctor and you didn't see it.
She wanted you to park the locomotive in the tunnel and you couldn't lit the boiler.
She wanted you to fill the BOX!
If you ever get around her again you just need to take control and tell her exactly how she needs to lay you out. If you don't I am going to send someone over there to beat you senseless.
Your ship came in and you were at the train station
laugh.gif

Um, maybe because you actually put yer feet on her boobs. She was basicly giving you the go ahead for some playtime and you blew it.  Sounds like this is attempt no.2 for her.
I'm with this guy...^^^^
She was laying it all out for you and you didn't close the deal. Wow.... Double Wow!
She wanted you to park the locomotive in the tunnel and you couldn't lit the boiler.
If you ever get around her again you just need to take control and tell her exactly how she needs to lay you out. If you don't I am going to send someone over there to beat you senseless.
laugh.gif
She opened the door and you just stood outside waiting on an invitation.
hello.gif

I'm with this guy...^^^^
laugh.gif
She opened the door and you just stood outside waiting on an invitation.  
hello.gif
She wanted to put tulips on your organ but you put roses on her piano
boohoo.gif

man you have read about my women problems right now  so i would post them here but  a little vulgar wait i can fix it

Well as i sit and ponder the situation at hand i began to wonder if i will always be ucked no matter what for those who dont know tough for those of you that do nice. Well once again i find somone i truly like and willing to do anything for and turned around and got pushed away to the point of i cant do it anymore i mean hel i was at every beckin call.

well lets see here life is a bunch of hit you go through you might find someone you might not for those who do great for the ones who dont it blows is it to much to ask to actually have someone who cares about you as a person.

some more rambling= do people always talk hit and lie to the other person to make sure that they look like a freind backstabbing is at an all time high hmm i wonder if it is because she was jelous that someone might be gatting along or maybe cause she has had so many abortions that her brain is fried you just never know.

well for those about to read this a little peice into my mind aty this point oh yeah i think i found my house UCK yeah hermit city here i come

and for those who klnow me make sure i am buried with a bottle of jack in my hand and a keg of miller light next to the casket so maybe people will show up
I must need to go on vacation because I understood this and agree, except on the abortions, I wouldn't think that would fry anybody's brain, though it could depress someone. If she acts like her brain is fried, it's an excuse, in my humble opinion...sorry to hear of the troubles, we all have them to some extent...

Most women are not like that. And I am sure that the lady members on this board would agree that not all men are pigs. But let me say this. If you are continuously looking for someone, you will always, always find the wrong person. Quit looking and let things happen naturally. It will happen, and when it does, you will be so happy and you will thank yourself for finding someone that loves to be with you and you with them. Like Scott said, you have a busa, date bait. Carry on Brother!

shoulda been wearing clean socks...........

but seriously, the best thign you can do in this situation is let it go. there is no sense in putting your time and effort into something that is gonna get u crushed in the long run. there are plenty of other lady folk out there.... and some might actually be into the whole rubbing their hooha's with ur feet....

Most women are not like that. And I am sure that the lady members on this board would agree that not all men are pigs. But let me say this. If you are continuously looking for someone, you will always, always find the wrong person. Quit looking and let things happen naturally. It will happen, and when it does, you will be so happy and you will thank yourself for finding someone that loves to be with you and you with them. Like Scott said, you have a busa, date bait. Carry on Brother!
Seriously.

Ben: You seem like a really nice guy, but you should consider to stop posting this stuff. You get the same advice EVERY TIME...and frankly, I saw the title of your thread and knew immediately who put it up~and what it was about.

Start enjoying being yourself, single, for awhile. Don't look for anyone special, 'cuz as stated here, it never works out. Be happy being yourself, independently, and you will attract QUALITY people of both genders, as your FRIENDS. Until then, you relegate yourself to the likes of boob-foot. What is that? Eighth grade?

This gal is having fun pulling your chain. Don`t let this go on. If you just want to lay her and go on about life, then the next time she pulls this crap be agressive and go after it.

On the other hand if this is someone that you are interested in a long term relationship, be more of an assertive type. Back off and not show her this attention that she gets off on. Don`t let her play footsies with you. Don`t go cuddling up with her. Let her know that you are no play toy to jerk around.

She goes out and gets drunk?
rock.gif
?
Think about it.

Tried to get him to lay her once before but he wouldn't have anything to do with it!

--Wag--

gawd, I'm drunk as hell!

So.............I am sorry, I just dont know what to say to that.  
moon.gif

I was refering to the whole foot-boob, boob-foot!
rofl.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 41 and still don't have a clue about women! Wish I knew what to tell you!

I'm not sure how old you are. But if you don't have a learning disability, you will figure them out by 35.

Once you learn the rules, you have a chance to win the game.
Women are no game, they know what they are doing and you will never win. I'am 34 and have a long time to go to figure them out. Booze do nothing good to some situations.i think they were all jedi students at one point.
coolold.gif

Back