Wow... Women confuse me

You posted up on this situation a while back and the concensus was RUN LIKE HELL.
Dont let em get you down man. Its just not worth it. If it was ment to be it would be, Or will be In the future.
Live YOUR life to the fullest and at 23 the world is your oyster..Shuck it

(GMbusa @ Jul. 25 2007,22:23) I think her comment about how she won't date because you kissed Beth is complete BS!    If Benita really liked you that way, she would overlook a couple harmless kisses.  She doesn't have the beans to tell you that your not her type.  She's playing headgames.
Thats what I thought... But apparently in the world of sisters, competition is king, and getting the "seconds" of the other sister is unacceptable. This is what I've been told by Lori at least, who also has a sister.

Dude, were you not warned of this possibilitity (probability) when you first posted tis menage -a-troi a while ago
rock.gif

You were warned then, but did you listen? Sisters will burn you if you give them the chance. And women will suddenly find you atractive when you are dating.

BUY A NEW BIKE AND GET OVER THEM, WILL YOU!

(jpracecraft @ Jul. 25 2007,23:19) You posted up on this situation a while back and the concensus was RUN LIKE HELL.
Dont let em get you down man. Its just not worth it. If it was ment to be it would be, Or will be In the future.
Live YOUR life to the fullest and at 23 the world is your oyster..Shuck it
Here's my problem with that... I was raised quite sheltered and in a christian home. Nothing wrong with a Christian raising, I wouldn't have it any other way. But the Sheltered part has screwed me. I'm 23, was never allowed to really date till 18, so I had NO experience with the ladies, on top of that, I'm shy around them. Also, I was told to find your "true love" agian, no problem with that, but It was so ingrained in my mind, I think theres only one person, and if I find the one I think is them, I stick to her.... I know I've even come to this conclusion consciously, but subconsciously, I can't help it. Trust me, I've tried. On top of that, I don't know HOW to pick up a woman... I look for a woman with a personality I like, not looks (thats the way I roll, thats what I want)... But by the time I learn personality, I'm in "the friendzone". The one time I ask a girl out without learning her personality was Beth, Benita's sister. Well, I found out Beth is a drama queen and MUCH different from what I thought she was well after our relationship, when I finally got to know her. Well, I then started hanging around Benita as a friend, no other intentions. That's when I learned her personality was EXACTLY what I was looking for in a woman... Funny, outgoing, ADHD... Pretty much like me, just female. Shoot, she was even raised in the same style of household (actually, a bit stricter)... But she has no problem talking to men... Ok, I'm ranting now...
rant.gif

(Glyn @ Jul. 25 2007,23:39) Dude, were you not warned of this possibilitity (probability) when you first posted tis menage -a-troi a while ago
rock.gif

You were warned then, but did you listen? Sisters will burn you if you give them the chance. And women will suddenly find you atractive when you are dating.

BUY A NEW BIKE AND GET OVER THEM, WILL YOU!
I r slow lerner...
laugh.gif

Unfortunately, I'm too trusting of them. I'm learning... the hard way.
sad.gif

REEEEEETRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTT!!!

Their father farts in your general direction; best to head up-wind of all that.

Once you move away, stay away, and make a new life for yourself.

Trust me...bieng single is a fairly green pasture.

Yamahor! No girlfriend/ boyfriend til 25! PERIOD!

Read that book dude! You will meet some fun girls that will open your eyes a lil!

Here we go again...
Can't fault you for the way you were raised as that resulted in you being a gentleman but as you can testify, nice guys get nowhere. Wearing your heart on your sleeve being a hopeless romantic is hurting you now particularly in your small town. Getting out of that environment is going to be the best thing that ever happened to you. Going down to Orlando and running through 30 or 40 hoodrats like they suggest in the "Forty Year Old Virgin" will put some hair on your chest (and if you are not careful some lesions on your junk  
wink.gif
) and make you wonder what you were doing fooling around back home.
Unfortunately, these days your chivalrous habits are not appreciated by the ladies (specifically younger ones still acting like they are in high school) as much as before.  Let me repeat that, these days your chivalrous habits are not appreciated by the ladies (specifically younger ones still acting like they are in high school) as much as before! Did you get that? These days your chivalrous habits are not appreciated by the ladies (specifically younger ones still acting like they are in high school) as much as before. Sometimes it is better to let your animal urges run the show, listen to this guy  
firedevil.gif
 and smack that little angel off you right shoulder when he tries to "CB" you.

(Projekt @ Jul. 26 2007,09:08) Here we go again...
Can't fault you for the way you were raised as that resulted in you being a gentleman but as you can testify, nice guys get nowhere. Wearing your heart on your sleeve being a hopeless romantic is hurting you now particularly in your small town. Getting out of that environment is going to be the best thing that ever happened to you. Going down to Orlando and running through 30 or 40 hoodrats like they suggest in the "Forty Year Old Virgin" will put some hair on your chest (and if you are not careful some lesions on your junk  
wink.gif
) and make you wonder what you were doing fooling around back home.
Unfortunately, these days your chivalrous habits are not appreciated by the ladies (specifically younger ones still acting like they are in high school) as much as before.  Let me repeat that, these days your chivalrous habits are not appreciated by the ladies (specifically younger ones still acting like they are in high school) as much as before! Did you get that? These days your chivalrous habits are not appreciated by the ladies (specifically younger ones still acting like they are in high school) as much as before. Sometimes it is better to let your animal urges run the show, listen to this guy  
firedevil.gif
 and smack that little angel off you right shoulder when he tries to "CB" you.
+10000

You are 23... these girls are 20-ish..
Forget about it.
They are just having fun, finding themselves.
And you should be too.

Go out and conquer.

DO NOT LOOK FOR A LIFE-LONG PARTNER AT YOUR AGE, it ain't gonna happen. (*it may, but the odds are against it)

Just hang out until you move to Orlando. Then have fun there also. Your first priority is school.

When it's time, the right woman (NOT girl) will come along when you least expect it.

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Jul. 26 2007,14:22) Get out of Stuarts Draft
I will be out of Stuarts Draft... August 3-5... Somebody's wedding or something...
laugh.gif

Let me tell you a story that will save you from all harm and keep you happy.

There once was a man who asked his girlfriend to marry him. She said no so he went hunting, fishing, camping, racing, and riding and lived happily ever after!!

Good luck to you, but with that much drama, why would you want to be involved?? Move on bro!!
beerchug.gif

Back