bikes and drunk chicks dont mix!!!!

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so as some of you may know, i work at a bar on the weekends DJ'n. well, my girl also works at the same bar as a bartender. last night, her and a few other girls from the bar went to this event we have here local to promote the bar. while promoting, my girl decides to get hammered drunk. i get to the bar about 9pm and the girls show up around 9:45pm. she comes into the bar acting like an idiot cause thats how she is when she drinks.

well, about an hr later, she went outside to go smoke when a pack of bikes pull into the parking lot. being the drunkin idiot that she is, she starts hounding one of the fellas to take her for a ride. well, she got her wish. some fella must have thought he was gonna get his d*ck wet or something.

so, she gets on the bike and the guy pulls out of the lot. no more than 20ft from the bar this douche bag decides he is gonna pull a wheelie. well, needless to say, my girl was in no way ready for it nor capable of hanging on. she fell off the back of the bike and suffered some pretty good road rash to her back, elbows and left shoulder. i was not outside to witness the accident, but i flipped when i had heard what happened. needless to say, there is a fella missin a tooth. dont know who he is, but he had it comin. luckily i had my bouncers there with me and a couple good buddies or else things would have gotten outta hand big time as i was IRRATE!!!

after i calmed down, i went to the back to try and help get her cleaned up, but she wouldnt let me clean her wounds. i tried to take her to the hospital but she refused and was very defiant. i then take her back to her house so that she could atleast soack in a hot bath and try to loosen up some of the gravel that was in her back and elbows but i had to return back to work.

after work, i went back over to her house to check on her, but she hadnt done anything to help herself. i attempted again to clean her wounds but it was a no go. i finally got her to get into bed and stayed with her till she fell asleep. 5am rolls around and im just pullin out of her place having to be up at 630am to be at work this morning. she called me at about 730am and told me that her mom was on the way to get her and was taking her to the hospital to get checked out and cleaned up.

this is the second time she has been thrown off a bike while drunk and some azzhole doin a wheelie. i try and try to get it through her head that she needs to slow down with the whole drinkin thing, but she jsut doesnt get it. she is a totally different person when she drinks and it usually turns into me having to babysit her all night. i feel bad for her for having to deal with the pain of the rash, but to an extent, im hoping this accident has finally put some things into perspective with her and her uncontrolable drinking habits.

now dont get me wrong, i enjoyin throwin some beers down every once and a while, but i never allow myself to become out of control or in a place where bad decisions may occur. she uses the whole "im 22 and allowed to get drunk.." line all the time but that is not an excuse for her acting in the way that she does while drinkin.

i guess im just disappointed with the whole situation and wish there was somethin i could do to take the pain away. i hate seein her lay there in tears.

i hope everyone here uses better judgement than this fella did last night and thinks with their head and not their twig. my girl didnt get seriously injured, but things could have been much worse considering she had NO gear on at all.

Sorry to hear, but thank God she wasn't hurt even more. Hopefully she'll remember this before she gets on another bike in that condition and without any gear.

Good luck with everything ... you have more patience than me ... I would have been gone a long time ago.

Glad it wasn't worse! Sounds as if the fella needed to lose more than a tooth. Prime example that alcohol and bikes don't mix!

Good on you for taking care of her. That's about as good as it gets unless she makes a decision to shape up. So unless you're ready for a long, hard, road and lots of disappointment - move on.

beerchug.gif

I know you mean well and you're trying to do the right thing but how long is this BS going to keep up? You'll ruin your own life if you keep trying to fix hers. Walk away and don't look back. Cut your losses before she gets you involved in something even more serious than this. Been there - done that - wasted a lot of time I can't get back.

I remember 22- barely. That immortal feeling will wear off eventually.

As far as the drinking, if she doesn't get hammered daily and is an alcoholic, it's just party time and it's a maturity question. If you want to be around someone who is at that level of maturity, have fun and party on. If you want something else, well that is your decision. You can't change her or make her grow up before she is ready, so you need to decide what you want. Good luck with it.
smile.gif

its definitely an issue of maturity in her case. she doesnt drink daily, but when she does, she really ties it on. we havent been dating for very long so it isnt like ive dealt with this for a long while. i dont think last night or today is the appropriate time to lecture her or perhaps lay it all on the line. i want her to get her mind right first and then i will sit down and we can discuss where to go from here. we are both still pretty young, her 22 and me 23, and we are both gonna do some fugged up things yet. im just hoping we can chalk this one up as a lesson learned and move on in the right direction and take the appropriate steps to get her under control.

she is the best girl in the world when we are hanging out or doin non-bar related things. like i said, once she starts with the shots, she just doesnt wanna stop. we are all human and make mistakes, and this is one mistake that she is really gonna pay for. where to go from here is still unclear as i would like to think this accident will change her perspective on things. in no way shape or form am i gonna take sole responsibility for trying to get her on the right track. im a busy fella and quite frankly jsut dont have that much time to play counselor.

Ozzy, I say this with as much respect for you as I can. RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't been dating long and she acts like this, then get out while you can. There are LOTS of women out there! It's great that you wanted to be nice and help, but, a man don't need that kind of drama. For reference, I've been married and divorced twice. Yes it took two times of marrying idiots to fully recognize the scope and vast levels of foolishness, not to mention my own for marrying them. I've learned and I hope you don't have to.
beerchug.gif

(LCB @ Jun. 23 2007,07:28) I know you mean well and you're trying to do the right thing but how long is this BS going to keep up? You'll ruin your own life if you keep trying to fix hers. Walk away and don't look back. Cut your losses before she gets you involved in something even more serious than this. Been there - done that - wasted a lot of time I can't get back.
totally agreed.

Broom her fast, nothing gets you over the last one like the next one. Let some other poor sap clean up her mess.

At 22, she is much to young to be in any boyfriend/girlfriend situation. No boyfriend/girlfriend situation until 25 and no marriage b4 30! She sounds very immature.

Ozzy, you can't fix someone else, you get what ya get. You could easily be charged with assault and battery and possibly lynching from what I read. Dude did exactly what I would have done ( except the wheelie ) . She approached him by your account, but you pounded the dude.

Thanks for taking care of her to the extent she would allow. Hope she recovers fully.

See ya in the mountains. I'm buying
all_coholic.gif

You mentioned she was in a similar accident before...did she learn anything then? IF I were in your situation, I would walk away. Since you admitted ya'll recently started dating, hopefully you are not too emotionally attached yet. Seems like trouble ahead, approaching guys, you fighting them. She approached him and then you take it out on him. Does sound like assault on your part. Find a girl without a binge drinking problem!

Just a little old guy advice here:
wink.gif

You may want to consider your actions/reactions in the future....."unseen" wheelie or not you could find yourself in jail facing felony assault charges the next time you "flip" over your girlfriends behavior.

Glad she did not get hurt worse. I am with Lamb on this one. I think you are in for some stormy weather with that chick. Good luck.

Put a full suit of leathers on her before you two hit the bar scene and ohh a helmet too, ohh and gloves of course...lol...That'll keep her safe if she falls in the bar, bathroom or out in the parking lot...

(madkatana @ Jun. 23 2007,17:28) Put a full suit of leathers on her before you two hit the bar scene and ohh a helmet too, ohh and gloves of course...lol...That'll keep her safe if she falls in the bar, bathroom or out in the parking lot...
And then pin a 20.00 bill to her collar and wish her the best of luck.........
zzwhip.gif

Sometimes, you have to let people make bad decisions and hurt themselves. In the end, you just hope they survive long enough to learn from their own mistakes.

You're not required to watch, though.

--Wag--

Back