I think she left me!

1127 TO 1299

Registered
I liked the was she walked.
I loved the way she was bouncing.
I never saw her face but I am sure she was pretty.
One day I come back everything looks normal then I see a broken image of her.
I tried to look for her on google where I originally met her, but no luck.
Does anyone know where she is?
Was she too indecent?
Was this a conspiracy?
I miss her and I am sure you miss her too!
Could she be on your hard drive?
If she is can you email her to me?
Help me get my avatar back!

WTF? Where the heck did she go?
rock.gif
smile.gif
It just won't be the same without her....

It's not in my history unfortunately, is it in your history 1127? If you use IE then go to the "Tools" menu and choose "Internet Options" then where it says "Temporary Internet Files" click on the "Settings" button, then click on the "View Files" button and then sort those by name and see if she is in there somewhere.

In case you loose her again, the subjects real name is Linsey Dawn McKenzie. The short video is about 8 years old...

Like they say..."letter her go if she loves you she'll be back if she dosen't it was not meant to be" I guess for you it was meant to be. Congrats on getting her back.
jump9.gif

Linsey Dawn McKenzie
I know who she is, didn't recognize her
wow.gif
There was a study performed by a college in Europe in the early 90's to help in a survery to see if "pretty" (or otherwise distinct) women get treated differently than other women. The results were reported in a television show, and they show used Linsey to demonstrate the typical study control group. The was in her early soft p0rn days. She's much younger of course, and a bit more innocent looking, but I remember the show vividly, for good reason.

Back