You broke my helmet, I got your clicker!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Well, Zukracers thread about a stolen remote reminded me of good story, so here it goes.

Last summer, I met a girl through friends, nothing happened, never went anywhere, just a friend. So, one night she joined me for a bike ride and we stopped to see some friends at a local restaurant. As we walked in, she decided it would be funny to kick me.in the butt, she missed it, what she didn't miss however, was my brand new FS15 Carbon Fiber helmet. Her tiny little foot sent it bouncing down the sidewalk.
I was mad, but understood it was an accident and she offered to pay for it. So, some time goes by and finally mention something about it, nicely and just a reminder. She gives me a bunch of bull and excuses. Few months more, can't get ahold of her, she booted me from FB and ignored me when we crossed paths.
So, few more months go by and I decide its time for a lil revenge. A buddy has been spending some time at her house in the evenings, nothing serious, but it gave me an idea. I wanted her TV remote! Yup, its not $400 for a helmet, but for that night, and likely the week, she was remoteless. No car, money or job, I'm sure she managed the $10 to replace it, but for the night, I won. Oh, and my buddy did get a text from her as he gave me my Prize, the text read "Have you seen my remote?" :rofl:

ForumRunner_20121021_035628.png

:laugh: you should have took a pic of the remote and used that as your FB profile and requested her as a friend :thumbsup:

:laugh: That's too funny. How inconvenient for her! Now I have to get up off my butt and manually change the channel to watch Jerry Springer...:banghead:

You evil bastard! I love it :rofl:

tim....you are being corrupted to the dark side...resist young jedi!!

Just remember, women are vengeful and will come up with ways to get back at you that you haven't even IMAGINED yet....:vader::grim:

Don't say I didn't warn you ....

you should sit out front and click channels when shes home:laugh: oops sry someone beat me to it.

make an add remote for sale put it in craigslist with her phone number

Back