My letter to you, the oRg.

Best of luck to you James & Juli ! Hope everything goes your way. Looking forward to seeing you guys next time !
easybutton.png

James & Juli - I wish you nothing but the best! If there's anything you need, just yell.

PM replied. Thank you guys. Sorry, but I had to express what I was feeling.  
heart.gif
Thank you for being there and listening to me! Someone started a thread that was titled, "You know its bad when", My son sent me a text message the other night, I was reading it and Juli said, "who is that?", I said Cody(my oldest) sent me a PM and I am replying. We both got a good chuckle out of that one.
laugh.gif

James your a great guy and great friend. I only wish we lived closer so we could ride more together and I could help you and Juli more. I'll keep you and Juli in my prayers. If there is anything I can ever do for you and Juli PLEASE let me know. This place isn't a motorcycle forum, it's a motorcycle family (of all kinds).
OR you can let ME know and I will tell Monkey jacker what to do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Beware stranger bearing "Monkey Jackers"
laugh.gif

James, you are just family so... does not seem like anything out of the ordinary for some reason.. just taking care of our own..
smile.gif

We're glad to help. When we heard the news, it wasn't a question of "if", it was a question of "how".

It's karma, James.  Surround yourself with good, positive thoughts, actions and people and when the hard times come you have the resources to get through them.  Hard times always show up, but you'll survive them.

Surround yourself with negative, dishonest thoughts, actions and people and when the hard times come you will be alone.  Rats turn and attack at any sign of weakness or trouble.

James & Juli you will get through the tough times. Sometimes we are tested. You 2 have a lot of friends here. Good Karma will pay you back tenfold.

Stay positive. When you think you've hit bottom there's only up from there. You have lots of family on here. You have my number, anytime you need feel free to call.

Back