Is she cheating on me?

laugh.gif
that was good.

While down by the bike, I noticed some oil weeping out of the siteglass. Do you think I can fix this or should I take it to the dealer?

--Wag--

biggrin.gif
Oil leak by the siteglass... could that be from over pressurizing the system trying to keep up with the fastest Busa in the neighborhood... you know my "purple/black" one...
tounge.gif

man, just read this-so sorry to hear...I dont know what you can do tho, if its already gotten this bad and you didnt notice-I say, its all your fault. If you had paid closer attention to things, it never would have progressed to this! Shame on you! You reap what you sow, bro-n you could have prevented all of this!

So start checkin your bike for leaks when you get on her-not when its stin in the backyard in the dark hiding behind a garage! ya dork!
tounge.gif

You are making some serious accusations here. This may not be the correct forum to air your dirty laundry! hope your facts are correct.
rock.gif

Besides, busas do not leak oil, that is a job for harley Davidson
biggrin.gif

Damn Wag, Im sooo sorry to hear about this.. Listen good bro.. we can help you get by this. It may just be a failing gasket or some residual oil from the last change you know it gets all over. ..
laugh.gif

Dang, guys. I'm sooooo glad to get all your helpful advice and consideration. I think I'll just check it out myself.

--Wag--

hows that old motown song go again?.....

"Ain't no woman like the one I shot"

tounge.gif

Back