Just felt like i was cheating on the .org

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
I just signed up for a new forum and for a moment I actually felt guilty........But its not another motorcycle forum

arizonahuntingtoday.com

Is this cheating.......

I hope not! I belong to two other forums for RX7's No pistions, and RX7 Club. There are not the caliber of the Org though.

I joined it cause its geographically specific to hunting in arizona......seems to be a nice forum, not the kind of high quality people u find here, but nice

Why, you no good two timer!:laugh: Actually I spend much time at a predator hunting forum. What I need to do is find a good Corvette Forum, then maybe I would have more motivation (spend money on) towards getting my `68 Vette going...lacking about $4500. to get it road worthy.

I joined another form once but just never felt welcome. This is the only bike form I look at now. I only have the busa now and can find anything I need to know about it here. :laugh: Yep you're a cheater :laugh:

I've cheated with other bike forums - But it didn't mean anything to me, I love the org - I did it just for the troll and flame. I swear it didn't mean anything to me!!!

By the way what's a TRE? And is the zx-14 better than a busa?

Back