Cheating a little

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I just unhooked the heater vent hoses in the garage to heat up the attic and help melt some of the ice off the roof before the next wave hits

I put the damn Christmas decorations back in the attic this weekend and was sweatin my azz off up there!!!!:laugh:

Have you heard of carbon monoxide? The odorless gas that puts the whole family asleep----forever.

If you like, I can send up some nice bottled warm Florida air. Might want to nuke it for few seconds before releasing it though. I'll even give you a choice. My back yard or Clearwater beach air. :laugh:

Have you heard of carbon monoxide? The odorless gas that puts the whole family asleep----forever.

Let me explain a little better, I had duct work ran into my garage when I updated my Home furnace, I just unhooked the duct work fron the vents thats blow the warm air into the garage and let it blow into the attic.

If you like, I can send up some nice bottled warm Florida air. Might want to nuke it for few seconds before releasing it though. I'll even give you a choice. My back yard or Clearwater beach air. :laugh:

:rofl: that's just not right!!! :laugh:

Beach air please

Ohhhhhhhhh so now I have 3" of ice on the roof and 6" of snow after todays storm

Let me explain a little better, I had duct work ran into my garage when I updated my Home furnace, I just unhooked the duct work fron the vents thats blow the warm air into the garage and let it blow into the attic.

:thumbsup: Ok, thought you pulled the flue from the roof jack and were using the exhaust to heat the attic.

Back