Caught Cheating!!!!!

Sum Beach

Registered
Well I never would have guessed it that my girl would cheat!
Here is my beloved BUSAgirl4444, wearing a HAYABUSA jacket and Shoei HAYABUSA edition helmet, and havin a HAYABUSA Kanji tatoo, all while riding an American V-twin Victorey Hammer S.
Her 08 Busa silently wept in the background . . . :rofl:

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 016.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 017.JPG

Seriously, We had a great time doing Demo rides all morning. We picked out the ones we want to buy. All of them!!!!!

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 009.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 010.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 011.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 018.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 012.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 016.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 017.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 009.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 010.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 011.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 018.JPG

Victory Rides, Latino Festival 012.JPG

Last edited:
What time were y'all there? We drove by twice and I forgot about this until the second drive by.:laugh:

Thats cool Matt, looks like you guys had fun. The Hammer looks interesting for sure.

The blue, flamed Hammer was the only one with a little bit of power and fun to ride. We were just lookin for commuter bikes so we can save the fun bikes for the weekend rides!!

i put 2000 miles on a vison last year, :bowdown: awesome bike! have a good friend loves his hammer. victory makes a good bike.

Love those Victory's! You are lucky to have ridden all of them, at least your girl has good taste :laugh:

You guys are spoiled, that Hammer doesn't have any power, sheesh, you need to ride a 883 hugger for a while and get in touch with reality :laugh:

I probably wouldn't be on a Hayabusa right now if it wasn't for getting shafted by Triumph. My first bike was a Triumph Thruxton, nice bike (talk about no power). Me and my father rode our bikes up to one of their demo days (got the flier in the mail) and I asked them if I could ride the new Dayton (Their sportbike). I was told I had to be 25 for a test ride by the guy hosting the event and said, wait let me talk to the guy that owns the store. Now, the guy that owned the store, which is a small shop, was the guy that personally sold me the Thruxton. He told me no!? So here I am, coming up to this event, with a payed off '07 Thruxton in the parking lot being told no I can't test ride a bike by the very guy I bought a bike from a year earlier!? That left a bad taste in my mouth and I no longer visit that shop.

I like my 'Busa though... :laugh: Some things just turn out right in the end. :cheerleader:

Back