Been Cheating a little bit

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
So here is the deal I bought the new SV650 and have been working on her and getting her back into shape for the Wife and I to ride. Well I almost have everything done with the exception of blown fork seal and some new shoes for her. Well I decide to cheat a little and have taken her for a few short spins here and there and I am really liking the sound and rumble the SV has and poor Selma has been sitting up on the race stands getting no love well I can not say any love took her to a trackday May 4th in Houston but since then she has been on the stands. Should I feel bad :sulk:

:worthless:

(and dont be sitting there all surprised that this got posted) :laugh:

You should only feel moderately guilty. The SV needs your attention now, but you can't forget Selma. Once the SV is road ready, proper attention should return to Selma. You don't want her feeling neglected or jealous do you?

SVs are very addictive:)

P1050734.jpg

off to the corner you go, both my friends who had sv's now have gsxr 1000's

Adam I like the SV. You got a great deal & she looked pretty good when you came by the other night. The Busa will be ok - they can keep each other company.

OH YEAH - PICS PLEASE

I've always referred to the SV650 as the "halfabusa"

Now, its like women....you can ride them both, just not at the same time, and they cant know about each other.

I will have to take some updated Pic's and post I did alot of cleaning and recovered the seats, new brake pads, cleaned and lubed the chain. She is going to Johnny's this weekend so I can do a carb sync and check the A/F ratio and see if she needs to be rejeted for the full Yosh. She also needs a new Air Filter as well looking at getting her a K&N or BMC filter so she can breath better :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just be careful. Selma may find her way to someone elses garage while your out cheating with the SV.:laugh:

Back