Women confuse the PISS outta me..

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, if you can... Explain why a woman would call a guy she knows has a crush on her, and had to distance himself from her for the reason of that crush and the pain it caused him, when she's drunk around a group of rednecks at Smith Mt Lake? And to add to that, the weekend before she was basicly inviting me to play with her #$%#! (long story short, she was rubbing my moobs with her feet as I gave her a foot massage, I told her fair is fair if she continues... She continued... my feet were on her &$^%) But she doesn't think of me like that... WTF??!!!!!! Does she not realize it kills me when she does this ****?! FUGG!!

You know, it's funny, I thought I was over her till this crap... Yippee...

dunno.gif
pillepalle.gif

'Eh, women...what are you going to do with 'em?
pillepalle.gif

And, drinking always brings out the stupid in someone...
all_coholic.gif

Sorry... Needed to vent. Figured I'd vent to Family and friends that might have some good feedback

Um, maybe because you actually put yer feet on her boobs. She was basicly giving you the go ahead for some playtime and you blew it. Sounds like this is attempt no.2 for her.

Run up to her and pull her hair, then run off. J/K, people do stupid crap when they are drinking. She knows you like her and she is playing with you. I hate head games, let her go. Could be worse, you could actually hook up.

I can tell you why....she knows you have a crush on her and it makes her feel good to tease you.

Um, maybe because you actually put yer feet on her boobs. She was basicly giving you the go ahead for some playtime and you blew it.  Sounds like this is attempt no.2 for her.
HA!!! Little info I left out on this piece...
We were at our weekly church group dgathering at my friend Lori's house... It's just a bunch of friends of ours that get together, but still...

You are in luck Ben, I have the complete manual on How to Manage Women.

Here is Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

And so on...........................

laugh.gif

Or you could
google.gif
How to manage Women.......

Hang in there bro!

Tom.

I'm not sure how old you are. But if you don't have a learning disability, you will figure them out by 35.

Once you learn the rules, you have a chance to win the game.

Back