How aggressive do you drive your Busa?

How aggressive are you? (You may choose more than one)

• Total voters
I try to keep on the side of caution mainly because I like going home at night. but I have had my momnets were trip digit speeds don't seem all that crazy. :beerchug:

I drive like a maniac if alone or with someone else that likes to drive aggressive. In a group, I tone it down or riding 2 up...

+1 Always careful. Never safe. If you wanted to be safe. Why are you on an unprotected two-wheeled vechicle. ???

I'd have to say most on the Org ..didn't buy A Busa .. for the great gas mileage/ economical traveling perspectives .. :whistle: .. or the constant need for a trying out ( New rear tires). :laugh:

I ride the fast lane (unless I think there is a LEO up ahead, then I will let someone else lead... :laugh: )

Always ride with full gear. I will wick it up maybe once per ride, but only if the road is fairly clear and there aren't too many people around to piss off. I try not to project a bad image of motorcyclists too often.

The roads (and drivers) in CT are generally pretty crummy, so you need to be very alert. You can only push your luck so far...

i drive like i stole it.

then i drive like i stole it some more.

then i cruise around and act like its mine.:moon:

slow and easy on the way to work, balls out after work, calm with a rider unless she wants to get crazy, I do like to kept a comfort zone around me.

There is a time and place for everything, and the highway and traffic is neither. if more people would understand this our insurance rates would be a heck of alot cheaper. I have no choice of being more carefull because I carry a cdl and am not going to loose my license, carreer, income for my family(and the busa) for 10 seconds of fun on the street.Even before the cdl I felt the same way.

10-15 over traffic so I only really have to worry about the vehicles in front of me instead of having to keep concentration at 50/50 front/rear. I normaly look back every 15-20 seconds now opposed to every 5 while riding speed limit. Also, passing truckers on the interstate.... I travel normal speed to about 20yards behind them and then "increase speed rapidly" until clearing the front bumper so the draft doesn't pull me into the side of a big rig. This only seems true on I-95 where truckers run between 80-85 so I end up letting off the throttle around 110 or so. I know it's fast to pass a truck at this speed but I always wait for any vehicles ahead of me to be totally clear far enough for me to resume normal speed. Sorry about the book:whistle:, any one else encounter this problem with big rigs??

I give everyone else plenty of room, and avoid the temptations associated with road rage.

D

Age and experience mean alot when riding any motorcycle,but especially the Busa.
I have toooo many close calls years ago on my Kawi gpz 750. Ive learned my lessons the hard way . I definately have a healthy respect for the busa and for those around, cuz if I dont watch THEM they sure aint gonna pay attention to me. I had a close call just this morning coming home from work. The car in front of me signaled to turn right onto a side street. I was at a safe following distance. Another car was waiting to pull out of the side street,my 1st thought was something is gonna happen and sure enuff it did.
I had to brake real hard cuz the driver coming out of the side street didnt look for on coming traffic(ME) and just pulled out in front of me. If I wasnt paying attention to this guy I woulda T boned him in the drivers door. Needless to say I showed him what I thought of his lack of attention towards me.

Let's just say I don't ride anything like I did when I was in my 20s.I am thankful to God every day that I am still here-with a child and a wife.

Back