Zx14 unleashed!!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Yes, a stock 2012 ZX14 with a Brock CT Full Exhaust and the latest Ecu Unleashed Tune file . . . .:cheerleader:

Attachments

• ZX14UNLEASHED.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 788
Here is the same chart compared with a stock (unflashed) ecu . . .

Attachments

• ZX14UNLEASHEDOVERLAY.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 606
So true. We should run are bike together over the Howard Franklin bridge and see if you can get it over 200mph! :laugh:
Gandy and the Franklin is for punks..How about this .. Come down to Bradenton Motorsports Park Thursday night test and tune and i'll drag you sideways the hole 1320 .. :laugh:

Hate to say this but if Suzuki doesn't come out with a Gen 3 to answer the Zx14r the only way to beat this bike is with a Turbo! Can't believe Suzuki didn't see this coming! First BMW caught all the 1000's with there pants down now this! Look at Suzuki answer to the 1000cc battle,its new 1000 is still slower than Bmw and the Kaw plus the electronics on the Bmw,Kaw and the Yamaha is light years ahead of Suzuki!

Gandy and the Franklin is for punks..How about this .. Come down to Bradenton Motorsports Park Thursday night test and tune and i'll drag you sideways the hole 1320 .. :laugh:

I have read your posts on the 14r love fest. It is a nice bike. It is not a looker from my standpoint.

I personally like riding at lengths over a 1/4 mile at a time.
I know you are very active in drag racing from your posts. What you running now on the 14r

I have read your posts on the 14r love fest. It is a nice bike. It is not a looker from my standpoint.

I personally like riding at lengths over a 1/4 mile at a time.
I know you are very active in drag racing from your posts. What you running now on the 14r
I have not been back to the track since i ran the 8.52 .. I was in the hospital for some time and i'm just getting back on the bike .. I have added the reflash and A PVC and Brocks track map and be testing next Thursday night at BMP .. I'm hoping with a little luck to bust into the 8.40s

.. Come on down and hang out .. All are welcome .. :beerchug:

Back